POPSUGAR Luxury Edition for Him

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 2 luxury boxes for Men for the men in my life tonight. At $100 each, that is their Christmas presents in FULL. Nothing like putting all your eggs in one basket and taking a chance. If its bad.... I will hear about it for decades!!! LOL

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

76 now...it is a little weird, suddenly a lot of purchases...
I'm actually not surprised by this.  I still haven't figured out what to get my dad, and if he wasn't a 64-year-old retired timber cutter whose favorite hobby is fishing (read:  *not* their target market!), I would probably be giving up on trying to decide and just get him this (or get this and then split it between him and my brother, since they have *no clue* about subscription boxes, so they won't know that I've gotten a random box of stuff and split it between them, ecept my brother is a nerd-oriented librarian who likes to cook, so typical guy-oriented stuff isn't for him anyway.  I'm actually getting him a salt block -- which he *loved* last year, but he really needs four of them if he plans on using them on his grill like I'm pretty sure he wants to do -- and a t-shirt with a yin yang symbol made out of the Millennium Falcon and Serenity).  I've also been watching my spending, and it's starting to get into crunch time to get everything purchased for everyone, so getting a $100 men's luxury box and then splitting it between your dad/brother/roommate/boyfriend/etc. is starting to become really appealing, and then there are all of the people who were tempted but told themselves, "If it's still available on *this* date/after *this* payday, I'm getting it for [insert dude here]."

Now if they had a luxury kitchen/cooking-themed box, I would have snagged that in an instant.  That would be easily split between several of the people on my shopping list, and I would have easily been able to justify the cost because of that.

Didn't plan to buy this box, but, but, but after reading all your enabler posts... I bought one just now and only 55 boxes left... my wallet must be crying now :'(

i almost want to buy this box but not for my bf, maybe to divide up among my guy friends, and sometimes i like guy themed items like wiskey cubes etc. but would it be selfish to buy myself both boxes lol and only give away the very manly items?

I caved due to 55 left- god there's something about creating an ergency- I know this all too well being a real estate agent..Lol! Anyways I bought 2- 1 for my hair stylist and 1 for my BF- I can always raid his stuff which is soooooo much fun!!

i need an enabler or a disabler. lol thats how on the fence i am right now
Go girl get one of those remaining boxes. Popsugar boxes are amazing as is so these boxes have to be 3 times amazing!! I guess I'm an enabler..lol!!

i need an enabler or a disabler. lol thats how on the fence i am right now
After thought- buy to give out to your friends and keep your fav items for yourself- we all deserve to treat ourselves- I may do this a little too often ;-)

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After thought- buy to give out to your friends and keep your fav items for yourself- we all deserve to treat ourselves- I may do this a little too often ;-)
Im thinking that! Like im sitting here thinking, well what if there are electronics? Or itunes gift card, or head phones??? or some gadget? Or men food like jerky, i love jerky!!!! lmao.

and im like if there is any clothes for men, or what not, then that i can gift.

i just feel a little selfish because i bought the one for her! and that would mean 200 on myself. lol but i am glad you enabled me. i think ill pick this up.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dang it...this makes me "need" it. I just caved.

24 boxes left now!

So after you bought it there should be at most 13 left but there are still 14...interesting..

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So after you bought it there should be at most 13 left but there are still 14...interesting..
maybe i bought it at 15. I think i meant there is 14 now.

Back