POPSUGAR Luxury Edition for Him

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by fancyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
4 left! I didn't cave and I won't but really excited to see what you all get!
3 left! me too! curious what you all get!

They are all sold out this morning.  I was wondering if Popsugar would make another 1000 boxes available like they did with the women's luxury box but it seems they have learned their lesson.  The site says:

"Our Must Have Luxury Edition and Luxury Edition For Him boxes have already sold out! If you missed out on your opportunity to order, stay tuned as we plan to announce more Luxury Edition boxes in the upcoming year."

So I ended up purchasing one of these when there were supposedly only 2 left. I was quite nervous about spending so much on a mystery box, but I'm planning to give it to my brother as a Xmas gift because he's kind of difficult to shop for, but he tends to appreciate higher end stuff. If it gets here early enough, I'll probably dig into the box and check it out and maybe separate the stuff I know he won't have any use for, otherwise I'll wrap the whole thing and let him have at it. I hope to see some box reveals in the next week or so!

I'm really hoping that there'll be actual items in there with good value, and not just a whole bunch of codes or coupons inside where you have to spend even more money. That's what held me back from purchasing sooner.

I just checked and still "processing"..... I ordered one for my boyfriend because I really do a good job with my hunches on things he will like.  I told him what I did and he mulled it and agreed that he would indeed probably love it.  So then I gave it some further thought and encouraged him to get another one for himself because if he reallllly loves it, he would totally be mad if he did not get a second, and it is not as though there is a guy popsugar I could sign him up for.  So I am getting one girl luxe box and he is getting two of the guy ones :)

Mine is just initiated, and not using SlowPost any more!

Service type
FedEx Home Delivery
Weight
5.8 lbs/2.6 kg

You know what would stink? Getting the HIS box before MINE! lol...

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You know what would stink? Getting the HIS box before MINE! lol...
I might actually prefer to get the HIM box first because my "Him" has no idea I bought this for him and I can pilfer the contents of the box and snatch up anything I really fall in love with - but still, I will have my own box as a surprise to look forward to later. 

If I can stick to it, I would like to open my box on Christmas morning.   Ha, right.

Originally Posted by lolitam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I might actually prefer to get the HIM box first because my "Him" has no idea I bought this for him and I can pilfer the contents of the box and snatch up anything I really fall in love with - but still, I will have my own box as a surprise to look forward to later. 

If I can stick to it, I would like to open my box on Christmas morning.   Ha, right.
Good point!

My HIM box says on the website states it shipped on the 11th but also says processing. I better get it by the 24th, since they are Christmas presents. 

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone's actually ship yet?
Good question.  I thought the one I ordered had been shipped, but when I view the info on FedEx it just says the shipment info has been received by FedEx.  Pkg weight is 5.8 lbs right now

It states:

Dec 14, 2012 12:51 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
Anticipated ship date 
Dec 14, 2012
Estimated delivery
Dec 20, 2012

Anyway, I am hopeful about this box arriving around the 20th or so.  I'm so excited to see what's inside

Ummm, I am starting to thing they are not shipping these til monday, which will put it in the Dec 22-23 zone for me. A little too close for comfort.

The suspense is killing me!!  I can't believe it is 'estimated' to get to my house next Friday!  

Shipment Dates

Anticipated ship date 
helpIcon.gif

Dec 14, 2012
Estimated delivery 
helpIcon.gif

Dec 21, 2012

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still hasn't shipped so our arrival dates may change
Even though the website shows "processing" the boxes have shipped. EDIT: Meant to post in the women's box, sorry everyone.

Back