POPSUGAR Luxury Edition for Him

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually just got an e-mail from Popsugar that mine has shipped and is estimated to arrive on Thursday the 20th!  Yeah!!!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anybody's actually ship yet?
Mine still just shows that info was received on Dec. 14th and eta is Dec. 20, but there is no further info so I am hoping the packages will actually go out today...

Got my shipping notice, this HIM is 4 lbs lighter than the HER box. I would love to see spoilers. These are my son's Christmas presents so ff they are awful, I need to go get something else ASAP. 
santa.gif

My box still has not been delivered to Fedex Ground. Starting to look like a Christmas Eve delivery....

Mine shipped today, slated to arrive Wednesday. (Original delivery was scheduled for Tuesday but not too much of a loss since I'm not letting him open it until Christmas!)

OH MY GOSH, my boyfriend's box is going to get here before my reg December box or my luxury box. (And I am totally letting him open it right away.) So I will just all sorts of jealous.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OH MY GOSH, my boyfriend's box is going to get here before my reg December box or my luxury box. (And I am totally letting him open it right away.) So I will just all sorts of jealous.
All his fun will be over and yours won't have even begun yet! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My box will be arriving after his as well...seems kind of odd on PopSugar's end but oh, well. As long as they both arrive by the 24th as promised I'm happy.

How could you not have received your regular December box yet though?? That's super behind!

First of all, love the way you think:) second, it is totally insane I don't have my regular box yet! If it comes when expected, it will have taken 11 days to get here! Criminy POPSUGAR!

after seeing what you ladies got in your luxury boxes, I'm concerned about the box I ordered for my friend as his Christmas gift...I hope they don't intend to give men candles and hand soap... any guesses what will be in the box?

My ideas of what the box may contain:

leather bracelet

nice razor (with accessories?)

tie

book

my guess is:

shaving cream

hair gel

cologne

manly soap

grooming kit

dark chocolate, chocolate coffee beans, something like that

something liquor-related - whiskey stones? shot glasses? 

lol, we'll see if i got any of it right...

What do y'all think will be in the box?

Those all sound good! I'm hoping for: A tie Some kind of tech gadget Cuff links Cologne Sunglasses Scarf/hat/gloves Socks Wallet Money clip Nice pen Notepad Something like that...

Those all sound good! I'm hoping for: A tie Some kind of tech gadget Cuff links Cologne Sunglasses Scarf/hat/gloves Socks Wallet Money clip Nice pen Notepad Something like that...

My delivery has been kicked to the 21st.  Anyone due to get theirs today or tomorrow?

Latest posts

Back