POPSUGAR Luxury Edition for Him

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I'm trying to stay spoiler free for the regular luxury box (didn't exactly work I think I know two things but I'm okay with it) I was hoping to take a peek at the guy box since I didn't buy one.  Anyone get their box today?

I think that must be Lisa Sugar's husband, no way she'd let him give it away lol, but I'm dying to know!!

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since I'm trying to stay spoiler free for the regular luxury box (didn't exactly work I think I know two things but I'm okay with it) I was hoping to take a peek at the guy box since I didn't buy one.  Anyone get their box today?
I am doing the same thing..... but I am doing it for every sub I have since 12/01... including all the extra mystery boxes I have purchased....

Havent opened any of the packages received.... so I have about 2 dozen boxes for me FROM ME.. haha

Christmas morning will be very exciting... but until then... this thread is the only one I am letting myself check....

I only have a week to go...  Yay~

Thats so funny girls... Me too.  I figured looking at my BF's spoilers will fufill my need for spoilers.  We're soooooooo Funny- Glad I'm not alone :)

I usually get my package pretty early since I'm in California... I really didnt want to open the box unless I feel the box was too cheesy to present as a whole. In that case I was just going to open it and use it as stocking stuffers or something...

Originally Posted by daydreme21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mine said thursday but got bumped to friday today, im in Illinois

Mine is still estimated for Thursday & I'm in Michigan. 

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thats so funny girls... Me too.  I figured looking at my BF's spoilers will fufill my need for spoilers.  We're soooooooo Funny- Glad I'm not alone :)
I am also trying to remain spoiler free for both his and hers luxury boxes so the BF and I can open together. I've been avoiding the luxury box for her thread but once spoilers start coming out for this box I won't be back until I get my box. Waaahhh.

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am also trying to remain spoiler free for both his and hers luxury boxes so the BF and I can open together. I've been avoiding the luxury box for her thread but once spoilers start coming out for this box I won't be back until I get my box. Waaahhh.

I'm trying too!  It's driving me crazy though! 

Mine is still estimated for Thursday & I'm in Michigan. 
I'm in Michigan too. Fed Ex ground maps estimate 4 business days from Cali. So, if it actually leaves Watsonville today, it should arrive on the 24th. If it doesn't leave today, it will probably be Wednesday. But we'll see. I wouldn't hold my breath for the 20th.

Mine just arrived to the fedex facility in California. Estimated delivery is Friday.. I hope so because I'll be leaving on Monday!

mine has arrived at my local fedex facility and scheduled to deliver tomorrow. Too bad that I'm out of town already and won't open it until new year! =(

Mine left CA yesterday and is scheduled for delivery on Friday. I hope it gets here...I'm hoping that there will be something appropriate for hubby, BIL and FIL for Christmas.

Please post as soon as you get yours everybody.  I need to know if I need to do some last minute Christmas shopping or not! :)

I cannot find anything on this box and yet you know there are people who got it already! Ack!

Mine still says it should be here tomorrow.  I can't believe I might be one of the first instead of the last to get something from PopSugar.  I'm so excited!

Latest posts

Back