POPSUGAR Must Have Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was underwhelmed with my box as well...still debating if I should get the August so I can really feel out the company. Hmm...decisions decisions! 

Originally Posted by jbro2006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed customer service and asked for a refund or to be credited for next month.  Either would've been fine.  I was not thrilled with the bag at all.  I was hoping I would like the lipstick but when I tried it out the colors weren't something I would wear.  I never heard back from customer service but was happy to see a credit on my account this morning.  When I went to the website to cancel a box popped up stating that I was paid "through August".  So maybe I will get an August bag - I don't know.  I didn't expect to get both a refund and a free bag though.  FYI- anyone who wants my scrub and lotion - I'll be happy to mail it to you. 
I would love to take you up on this please!!! I love this stuff!

Originally Posted by ellyb85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to take you up on this please!!! I love this stuff!

You bet - just pm your address to me and I will mail it to you.  It's completely new and unused.

Is anyone else not getting responses from their customer service?  I emailed them a week ago, and then again yesterday.  Both times I got the "we'll try to get back to you in 24 hours" automatic response....and yet no actual response.  Getting a little rediculous.

I logged on just for this reason! I haven't gotten ANY response whatsoever - but I emailed them Friday. Just hoping I get one because I want my dang money back. This bag is horrific smelling!

They finally responded to my third email, but this one I sent from their "Contact Us" page, rather than my personal email--I don't know if that made a difference or if it was the fact that I wrote THIRD EMAIL in the header....

I advised them to get their customer service/response time in order before they wound up like Sindulge or The Look Bag as both had miserable customer service response time, in my experience (yeah, I was feeling pretty annoyed -- a week is just unacceptable).  There's no quicker way to have a minor issue spiral into a major issue than ignoring client emails.

On july 27th: asked for my money back

july28th: they agreed no problem

aug2: update on money - they say it takes a few days for banks to process the money

today aug 8: i write that there still isnt money pending...

update: They wrote back already saying they processed the refund on Friday.

I requested a refund and cancelled my subscription. I thought each item in the bag was supposed to represent each POPSUGAR editor and be indicative of their favorite product, a must-have product for the summer? I was expecting something like a scarf or beach towel or cell phone case or bracelet or note cards or candle, something besides what I consider beauty products. The bag was OK, but not worth $35.00, and I already get beauty products from my other beauty monthly subscription services.

I sent them an email through their "Contact Us" page and received a form letter response within a few minutes confirming my cancellation. No refund yet, but like I said, I just emailed them.

Originally Posted by pookiebear81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I requested a refund and cancelled my subscription. I thought each item in the bag was supposed to represent each POPSUGAR editor and be indicative of their favorite product, a must-have product for the summer? I was expecting something like a scarf or beach towel or cell phone case or bracelet or note cards or candle, something besides what I consider beauty products. The bag was OK, but not worth $35.00, and I already get beauty products from my other beauty monthly subscription services.

I sent them an email through their "Contact Us" page and received a form letter response within a few minutes confirming my cancellation. No refund yet, but like I said, I just emailed them.
I have emailed them TWICE with no response but the automated "we'll get back to you within 24hrs and are here 9-6" BS

Correction...just got an email saying that they emailed me two days ago and it must have gone to my spam box.

Checked spam, nothing in there from PopSugar or Must Have. Hmmm.

They said my refund was issued and begged me to stay for August. Not sure what to do at this point.

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Correction...just got an email saying that they emailed me two days ago and it must have gone to my spam box.

Checked spam, nothing in there from PopSugar or Must Have. Hmmm.

They said my refund was issued and begged me to stay for August. Not sure what to do at this point.
Maybe give August a try - with the refund, you'll really only be paying around $17.50 for two bags (depending on if you are charged tax). Plus, the August theme is centered around home goods and entertainment so that could be fun - I started a thread about the August bag so we'll see if we hear any new info. PS I have a bad habit of justifying beauty purchases lol, so I may not be the best advice giver on this one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just emailed to ask for a refund, and cancel my sub. I feel kind of bad, but at the same time, in two months that's almost $100 spent on this, and it's totally not worth it, imho.

I've been cutting back on my box subs and it's good. right now I have SO MUCH CRAP to get rid of because of all the subs I had going at one point. I'm going to have to add more stuff to my blog sale just to get rid of it all.

We'll see if they give me my money back though! hopefully

If they had a skip feature, I wouldnt mind staying. I dont need more stuff in my home where my teething puppies will eventually get to. Unfotunately, I had decided to cancel. I'm still excited to see what you guys recieve in your bag though!

I wish they had a skip feature as well. I would have gladly just skipped a few months instead of cancelling.

Weirdly they didn't even email me back trying to get me to stay or anything. I just got the automated thing saying my sub was cancelled and that was it. Kind of impersonal if you ask me.

I got an email from a person though, and they aren't refunding july bags anymore. Which is fair, but still kind of frustrating, because I really don't think that the bag was worth $30. I guess you only have 5 days from when you get your bag to ask for the refund, which I didn't know.

There was a token note about how they wish I would consider rejoining for August, but no incentive to do so other than a promise of "how great of a bag it's going to be" which is a little bit hollow to me after last months huge buildup.

Are you kidding me with them not refunding July bag's anymore?!?! I will be really p.o'd if they don't give me a refund for my crappy July bag. I emailed them July 31st and still haven't heard back. I cancelled my account but it looked like it was too late to cancel for August already...

The refund money is back in my Serve account, thankfully. And they posted a GUARANTEE, in their terms of service, so they should uphold that, one would think.

It's probably because they lost a lot of money refunding for that crappy, gasoline-smelling, make-me-itch bag.

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The refund money is back in my Serve account, thankfully. And they posted a GUARANTEE, in their terms of service, so they should uphold that, one would think.

It's probably because they lost a lot of money refunding for that crappy, gasoline-smelling, make-me-itch bag.
In their terms & conditions it does say within 5 days 

Back