POPSUGAR Must Have Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The refund money is back in my Serve account, thankfully. And they posted a GUARANTEE, in their terms of service, so they should uphold that, one would think.

It's probably because they lost a lot of money refunding for that crappy, gasoline-smelling, make-me-itch bag.
I'm really sorry your bag was stinky, but I don't think that everyone's was. Mine doesn't smell like anything. I don't doubt that yours was, but I don't know why. I am super sensitive to weird chemicals too, so I know where you are coming from.

I hope the next bag is really awesome to make up for it. I'm excited but a little nervous about this upcoming month's theme. I'm really wanting to get a fashion themed bag, but I just don't know if I'm going to fully appreciate a bag that is fitness themed or entertaining themed. I too, wish we could skip until the theme we want is offered.

Not a subscriber to this bag, but I feel like its a catch 22. It is really neat if a bag appears that really has everything in terms of themes (fashion / home / beauty / fitness), but for every one person that is happy the other 3 may not be. Having a grab bag of items is difficult, I can imagine. I will be interested to see how it plays out, but it's hard to imagine a business plan that will allow for them to setup each months bag and make a profit -- they'll need to make a lot of deals with all sorts of industries. Interested to see what everyone gets next month. 

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In their terms & conditions it does say within 5 days 
Not just five days, five BUSINESS days of receipt of the bag. I got mine last Wednesday, emailed them Friday, luckily I was within the window.

They just must be losing too much money on refunding everyone.

Mine was delivered on the 1st, so I'm 3 days late on that one. Yesterday was the cut off date for my bag if I go by business days. Kind of sad that they won't refund it. I mean, I paid literally almost $40 after taxes and stuff, for that thing!

I'm relieved that I cancelled because that's just way too much money. Even if the value is $100, I feel like I would rather just wait for sales and buy stuff I know I like at 50% off, because the ratio of savings is the exact same pretty much, so why bother with being charged that much every month?

I am super curious to see what's in the August bag though. Supposedly they had charged me for that already, but I don't know if I'll get a refund or the bag.

They are now refunding my money (very reluctantly) but it took some complaining by me (I had emailed them telling them I wasn't happy with the contents of the bag BEFORE I received the bag). I am definitely not getting the August bag but will be curious to see what is in it.

Has anyone actually received their money? The wrote me over a week ago saying the money was processed and I still didnt get it in my account.

Has anyone actually received their money? The wrote me over a week ago saying the money was processed and I still didnt get it in my account.
I did see my refund come through -- it showed up in my account approx. 3 days after they informed me that they had refunded it.

I got my bag on the July 27th, emailed them same day, got a response back the same day and a refund on Aug 2nd.  Maybe give it a week after they confirm the refund?

Originally Posted by jamiestarlynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was charged on July 25th, should I have gotten a bag yet or am I on track for Augusts shipment?
yea you should be on track for the august bag, because the 25th was when they were shipping out last month. 

Originally Posted by jamiestarlynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was charged on July 25th, should I have gotten a bag yet or am I on track for Augusts shipment?
It should say on your profile.

Back