POPSUGAR Must Have - October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jesipae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually will not get November's box, so would love to trade something from it! They automatically subbed me for October for a one-month randomly even though I cancelled in July. So I'm sure there would be something in there I would like, I'm not super picky!
Awesome! I'll send you a message when I get the November box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Actually used the socks for yoga today. They work pretty well, just wish they were a bit tighter because my feet were starting to move up in the socks during downward dog. Not a fan of walking in them on hardwood floors because the little sticky bits poke at my feet. Also were useful when doing leg lifts and was too lazy to go put on shoes.

Since I only received the sample sizes of the shampoo and conditioner (which is the perfect size for me to store at my boyfriend's place), I asked Pop Sugar if they'd send me full sizes when they got them.  They arrived yesterday.  I'm so thrilled.  

I ended up giving my boyfriend the snacks, which he loved.  And I sold the book on eBay.  I'm just happy it made someone else happy and I scored a little extra money to pay for the November box.  I haven't opened the candle but I like my scent (Ocean), it may go into a xmas gift, but I may keep it for myself.  And I wear the socks to yoga on those cold mornings for my 6:30am class.  The polish isn't something I'd wear everyday but I got tons of compliments on it.  Overall, I'm very satisfied, even though I missed out on the most amazing box ever...the September box.  

I was just searching through this thread.  Was wondering if anyone knew what size socks we received.  I really liked them and threw out the original packaging.  Thanks

Originally Posted by 40love /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just searching through this thread.  Was wondering if anyone knew what size socks we received.  I really liked them and threw out the original packaging.  Thanks
I don't know whether they sent out the same size to everyone, but mine were medium.  I specifically remember this because I wear a 10 in women's shoes (according to their size chart, this would mean a large) and an 8 in men's (according to the same chart, that would mean medium), so my feet were right on the border between medium and large, and I really, really hoped they would be big enough.  They were, although if I were to order them, I would probably go ahead and get the large just in case they happened to shrink at some point in the future.

Originally Posted by 40love /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine were the standard sock size of 9-11, which is shoe sizes 6-9. I believe that is medium. I wear a size 7.5/8 shoe size and I found the sock fine for walking around the house or normal activity. In yoga, my feet slipped a bit inside the sock, but might be better when washed and shrink a bit (yeah I did yoga once in the last 2 months....)

If you order them, look around for the best price. I think I saw them on Walmart, Amazon and other major retailer websites.

Thank so much, very helpful!   they are 25% off right now on their website.  I just started a barre class and wanted to have a few pairs on hand.  

Back