Popsugar Sample Squad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:Originally Posted by BeautyLoverIT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww, I just signed up and tried to get the razor but it keeps telling me to make a new account when I click on it.  I don't know what I am doing wrong :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was doing this to me, but now its working. The sent me an email saying thanks for joining so I don't know what happened because I've been signed up for months now, lol. Although I did miss the last sample! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Edited to add that I opened the email and followed the link on my phone and it worked. I dont know if being on the phone had anything to do with it because when I go to the normal site, it doesnt show I've requested it and says to make an account when I click on it.

Originally Posted by LindseyJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was doing this to me, but now its working. The sent me an email saying thanks for joining so I don't know what happened because I've been signed up for months now, lol. Although I did miss the last sample! :(Edited to add that I opened the email and followed the link on my phone and it worked. I dont know if being on the phone had anything to do with it because when I go to the normal site, it doesnt show I've requested it and says to make an account when I click on it.
Yea, I logged out and logged back in and I think it worked :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess we'll see if the razor ever shows up lol

Thanks for the tip LindseyJ, I tried getting it on my phone and it worked immediately :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the tip LindseyJ, I tried getting it on my phone and it worked immediately :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
you're welcome! I went back to the regular site on my computer and it shows that I've requested it so hopefully it worked, lol. 

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whoo hoo! First sample I was ever able to request...never thought I would be so excited over a razor...haha
Same here! I've been too late for the last 3 or 4 samples, so I'm happy I was finally able to get one!

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here! I've been too late for the last 3 or 4 samples, so I'm happy I was finally able to get one!
Yay this is my first one too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Does anyone know how often they offer new samples?

Subbing so I can have a heads up for next time, the razor sample is gone for me.  I think I was supposed to get some facial towelettes quite a while ago but I forgot about it until now and never received them.  Oh well, it happens.

I think I must have lucked out on this one. As I've mentioned in other posts I'm very new to subbing. I just discovered they existed about a week ago. Anyway I had one of those annoying wake up inexplicably every 2 hours all night nights. I stumbled on this thread super early this morning, tried to get the razor but kept getting that join now error over & over. The next time I woke up I tried again and got the razor! Super good timing because I just put on my last replacement blade for my ooollld Schick razor. How often should I be checking back for new offers?

I tried multiple times this morning but never saw the offer. Maybe I was a few mins too late because I was trying 19 minutes after someone posted on here that they got in. I also forgot my password and had to reset...lol!

Must've missed it... Saw the post here and went to look. It showed up but asked me to join. So I refreshed and it showed me signed in but no sample. =(

anyone else receive this email?

Hi Sample Squad Member!

Thank you for reaching out to us and for being an avid member of the POPSUGAR Sample Squad. Unfortunately, due to an unexpected and overwhelming response, we were unable to fulfill all orders of the Schick Hydro Silk® sample. Our samples are always available while supplies last on a first-serve basis. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you'll continue to check back for more samples of other great products! Thank you for your understanding!

Thanks!

so frustrating....

Yeah, I just got that email too. 
plain.gif
 I'm kinda bummed. I was excited about getting the razor since I missed the last two samples.

Yeah, I got that email, too. I thought that when they had reached their number of requests, they just stopped accepting the requests. I guess I'll have to buy my own razor now, lol.

Originally Posted by LindseyJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I got that email, too. I thought that when they had reached their number of requests, they just stopped accepting the requests. I guess I'll have to buy my own razor now, lol.
icon_lol.gif
 that's hilarious

Back