Popsugar Sample Squad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the e-mail too. I'm in full *facepalm* mode because I got a one day coupon out of the CVS coupon slot machine ( lol my name for it, I'm pretty sure thats not its official name) I didnt use it because I was all happy dance over getting a free one. I think this is a case of the old saying about not counting your eggs before they hatch!

So, you randomly get extra perks, samples and products? I didn't see anything about that when I signed up just now.

No...it's a different program all together. You just check the site and periodically (although it's been a long time since they've had anything) there will be a sample up for grabs. They go fast, so you have to check often. Usually if someone sees something, they will post here about it. Here's the website:

http://sample-squad.popsugar.com/

If anyone still does this... There's a new sample up for Burts Bees lip color! Just requested one =)

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone still does this... There's a new sample up for Burts Bees lip color! Just requested one =)

I always seem to miss them 
mad.gif

THANK YOU! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got lucky and saw your post so I was able to get one yesterday

You rock! First time I've ever been able to get in on one of these thanks to your post!! Got my samples the other day and I lovee them!

Quote: Originally Posted by lauren2828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Dial body wash that was in the Feb Must Have box is available right now!
thank you!!!!

Back