Popsugar Sample Squad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Dial Body wash today!  Was suprised as I was trying to order it on my phone and it never looked like it went through!

Anyone know how the sample squad works? I check their website once in a while for any samples. I saw today that they had a latest sample of Secret Deoderant but it was ended already. 

How do you find out about the samples ASAP before it runs out?

Quote: Originally Posted by emilylithium /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone know how the sample squad works? I check their website once in a while for any samples. I saw today that they had a latest sample of Secret Deoderant but it was ended already. 

How do you find out about the samples ASAP before it runs out?
Crap! Looks like I missed out on another one. Unfortunately they never send out emails to let you know when a new sample it up. You just have to randomly check if one is available, but they run out quickly.

I try to check daily, but it seems like when I'm out of town for work is when they put up new samples, lol. I haven't gotten one forever.

I've started checking daily again too, but I seem to miss all the samples! Maybe we'll be lucky enough to catch one soon. =)

Back