Popsugar Sample Squad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Wella today and I believe it's full size, definitely much larger than I was expecting!

I got the bottle of Dove body wash from them in the mail today. Totally wasn't expecting it - if I requested it, I can't remember having done it! I've used this before and I like it. Nice surprise!

Looks like I missed the sample that one went real quick!

@glamgirl yes you usually do get an email after requesting a sample

@beauty flawed: thanks!  i guess im not getting one...the request went through, but no email...i never get notices either for new samples.  oh well

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@beauty flawed: thanks!  i guess im not getting one...the request went through, but no email...i never get notices either for new samples.  oh well
Check your account info. They list on the right hand side what samples you requested or have ever requested. 

I do not get the emails either about new samples, but I wish they would since they send so many other emails everyday.

I had no idea there was a forum for this! But I received the Wella and was surprised at the full size! Love the product too! Guess I didn't get the Dove body wash (which is fine... I have too many body washes as it is lol) ... And I guess I missed the Dial sample! I check the site pretty regularly but somehow missed that one! Ah well .... next time! =) 

I have signed up for 4 samples now and have yet to receive any.

Whats a girl gotta do? 
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm supposed to receive the Dove sample (has anyone gotten it? Was it a decent size?), but it never showed. Its listed on my account though.

Originally Posted by brokenship /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm supposed to receive the Dove sample (has anyone gotten it? Was it a decent size?), but it never showed. Its listed on my account though.
Don't worry, mine has not arrived either and it seems the Wella is just arriving for others, so I think it will come soon (since dove was after Wella).

I don't think that if you request a sample that that means that you're going to get it. I believe popsugar randomly chooses people who have requested samples to actually receive samples. If you're going to receive a sample, popsugar will likely email you stating that you're going to receive it and they'll remind you to do a review survey. I think they should make it more clear that not everyone gets to sample the product, but it's free so I don't really care that much - for lack of a better way to put it :p

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think that if you request a sample that that means that you're going to get it. I believe popsugar randomly chooses people who have requested samples to actually receive samples. If you're going to receive a sample, popsugar will likely email you stating that you're going to receive it and they'll remind you to do a review survey. I think they should make it more clear that not everyone gets to sample the product, but it's free so I don't really care that much - for lack of a better way to put it :p
They should definitely make it more clear. In one of the emails I got about the thermal protection spray, it sounds like they choose 100 to get it.

My Wella has arrived. I did not receive the Dove yet. I did get email about it. I also requested the lotion, but did not get an email and I think I will not get to sample it, but that's ok.

Be sure to post comments, too. After I post a comment, it says I get one point. I don't know what it means, but I will keep commenting. I think later they will explain, as theiy have just started this new program.

I've been signed up for over a month and having seen several samples come and go, it's odd to me that I don't get email about them. I have the box checked to receive email notifications when new samples are available, my email address is correct, and they aren't in my spam folder. Has anyone else had this recurring problem? What gives?

just received an email today that i was selected to review the dove sample that i requested on 2/15.   i guess some receive their replies immediately, not quite sure since this was the first time i actually was able to request anything before it no longer was available on website.

Back