Popsugar Sample Squad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by wxhailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been signed up for over a month and having seen several samples come and go, it's odd to me that I don't get email about them. I have the box checked to receive email notifications when new samples are available, my email address is correct, and they aren't in my spam folder. Has anyone else had this recurring problem? What gives?
Yeah, I have the same thing. I have email updates turned on, but I never get anything. I have just started checking every few days.

Originally Posted by RDolph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I have the same thing. I have email updates turned on, but I never get anything. I have just started checking every few days.
Same thing here...I have checked my settings TWICE this week....I guess I am resorting to stalking the site now!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by wxhailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been signed up for over a month and having seen several samples come and go, it's odd to me that I don't get email about them. I have the box checked to receive email notifications when new samples are available, my email address is correct, and they aren't in my spam folder. Has anyone else had this recurring problem? What gives?
I don't get emails either, but I stalk makeuptalk or the website. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got the dial lotion, I like how they send full size products!

Wow thanks for the heads up about this ladies!  I just got the Dial lotion and was expecting a 1oz sample and got a full size! (Sorry for horrible iphone pic)

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow thanks for the heads up about this ladies!  I just got the Dial lotion and was expecting a 1oz sample and got a full size! (Sorry for horrible iphone pic)

Nice! Can't wait to get mine. : )

Got mine today as well! No scent is described - just says Skin Therapy with Himalayan Pink Minerals. Same for you, Jenn?

Yes!  Mine is exactly the same!  I am excited to try it!  From what I remember there were multiple colors from the Pop Sugar Sample squad site.  The blue is firming, red extra dry skin, green dry skin and pink is skin therapy.  I am excited I got the pink lol!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine today as well! No scent is described - just says Skin Therapy with Himalayan Pink Minerals. Same for you, Jenn?

Yes!  Mine is exactly the same!  I am excited to try it!  From what I remember there were multiple colors from the Pop Sugar Sample squad site.  The blue is firming, red extra dry skin, green dry skin and pink is skin therapy.  I am excited I got the pink lol!
Oh I totally didn't notice the different color codes! That's cool, though - I'm excited that we're getting to try the pink one, too! Sounds like a nice formula!

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my Dial lotion today (pink)--Wow 20 ounces!
Same here. : )

Can't wait to see what other companies they work with.

Wow! I was not expected full size products! I got an email for dove but have not received it! Now i am excited. Is this sample squad a new thing? I just signed up for the popsugar must have box last month and saw it then, so I figured it has been going on for awhile, but this thread is new, so its the sample squad new? 

Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow! I was not expected full size products! I got an email for dove but have not received it! Now i am excited. Is this sample squad a new thing? I just signed up for the popsugar must have box last month and saw it then, so I figured it has been going on for awhile, but this thread is new, so its the sample squad new? 
It is somewhat new, I found out about it in September. Yesterday I got the lotion - also pink one with Himalayan salts. Very excited to try it! I requested Dove and got confirmation email, but never received it, so I guess they do a draw among requests.

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is somewhat new, I found out about it in September. Yesterday I got the lotion - also pink one with Himalayan salts. Very excited to try it! I requested Dove and got confirmation email, but never received it, so I guess they do a draw among requests.
I got the pink lotion as well and tried it out last night. I really do like it although it's a little perfumey. 

So did anyone who go an email from them saying the Dove product would arrive in two weeks receive it? 

Back