PopSugar Special Edition Fall 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll buy it, but later.  I love my Rachel ring from last fall. I wear it all the time!

I've had a pretty stressful few months so I had to as a celebration of surviving summer school while working full time and training for a 10k! I love fall, so I'm pretty excited!

Yay! Yay! Yay! Just bought it. I missed out on the last fall box because I waited too long and ended up having to buy the ring. I can't wait. I love everything about fall!

Yay!! I bought mine.

If you're new to the LE boxes I've generally found that they have upgraded versions (more luxe brands) of similar items from the normal boxes. So for example instead of the scarf from a normal box there was an alpaca scarf. Instead of an OCD nail polish, two Christmases ago had a Deborah Lippmann set. So it's usually a similar number of items of similar types but fancier. If you're debating buying it that might help :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Fall is my absolute favorite season. Even though I didn't 100% love the summer box, I knew I'd be buying the fall box. I can't resist autumn... even a tiny little bit. Scarves, hot chocolate, hoodie sweatshirts, the crunch of leaves under my feet, the movie Hocus Pocus playing over and over on ABC Family, Halloween, squash, caramel apples, finger-less gloves, late night walks in sweatpants with my dogs... if I even think of one of those items when I'm on the PopSugar Must Have page, I'm like... YUP! DONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, still deciding whether to buy or not.  Hoping for a spoiler to push me one way or another!

I've read a lot of disappointed comments about their LE boxes for $100. Do the happy people not speak out as often? 

IDK, I might get one or I might buy 3 more Memebox Superboxes than I had planned to.. 

I've read a lot of disappointed comments about their LE boxes for $100. Do the happy people not speak out as often? 

IDK, I might get one or I might buy 3 more Memebox Superboxes than I had planned to.. 
When I see the disappointed comments, I always wonder if I'm just easily pleased ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I've loved the last three, used everything in them, and they've been worth the price point for me. There's usually one or two items that don't quite work for me...but I'm always WELL over $100 value by the time I get to that point.

I do think people are more likely to comment when they don't like something...but it's also probably true that less people have LOVED the boxes than in the past, because when people are through the roof they tend to comment as well.

All I know is Popsugar LE boxes haven't let ME down yet. They let me try new things and add a few new staples to my house and wardrobe.

I'm getting one too. I love the LE ones more than the regular ones. I wasn't happy with the way they handled the delay of the resort box and the clutch in it was useless .. actually no, I do use it for transporting things. It's convenient, but a simple $5 plastic pouch would do the job.

Anyways, even so, I've been super happy with every single LE box. So excited for the next one! I wish they had them as a yearly subscription with a nice discount!

I liked most of the stuff in the summer LE box, but not enough that I felt good about spending $100 on it. Most likely won't be purchasing another LE without a completely irresistable spoiler any time soon.

I have skipped the last couple of monthly boxes, but something about the fall LE just reached out and grabbed me.  My birthday is often the first day of fall, so I'm just considering this an early birthday gift to myself!  Hope it's a good one.
My bday is Sept 22, when's yours?

I just ordered mine, I loved last years and can't wait to see what they come up with this year  Fall is my most favorite time of the year and this box is a wonderful treat to myself.

So excited for the limited fall box. I love anything fall.   I can always count on popsugar to do a great job with value  too.   I jumped right on this

Debating ordering this... I probably shouldn't because I'm heading off on vacation in a week and should use my 'fun money' for that, but last fall's LE was my FAVORITE!  I still use the bag constantly and actually borrowed it to my sister yesterday since we (and my mom, other sisters, aunts and gal cousins) took my grandma downtown Chicago to Millennium Park and exploring for her 90th birthday!  Love that bag to toss extras (shoes, band-aids, chapstick, ankle brace, ect.) in because it's comfortable to carry and looks so cute!

Back