PopSugar Special Edition Fall 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, if someone could teach us where to look on the source code for the number of boxes left, I would appreciate it! 

N/M found it! 2257 boxes left.

Last edited by a moderator:
They just posted a Pinterest inspo board in Facebook. Items listed include cobalt blue, jasmine, vanilla, bold lip colors, NYC, etc.

Judging by how many times they pinned bold lips, I think it's safe to assume we're getting a lipstick. Maybe a BITE one?? 

I'm also going to guess a candle that is either Vanilla or Jasmine scented and a cobalt blue fashion accessory like a scarf or clutch. 

I'm getting my first month of Popsugar this month (thanks to a friend who was tired of hearing me talk about signing up for it). And, I am so excited. Now I've been trying to decide on the Fall LE box. All the reviews from last fall seem to be that people love it or hate it.

I haven't decided whether I'm getting one or not. But, I've been looking at the Pinterest board and I love all the colors and patterns that they are posting. I've also looked at how many boxes are left at least 10 times in the past hour. So, I'll probably end up caving in a few days and getting one. Based on what I've seen on Pinterest, I think it'll be worth it!

Birthday twins!And we have a triplet around here, too. Have to check thru the Summerswap chat, cause she's there somewhere
That's awesome! I love Fall so much I feel like I was born on the exact perfect day for my personality. Love the rain and leaves changing, love everything pumpkin flavored. (Hate summer.)

I'm thinking I want to get this box. But, I really don't want another clutch and especially not a snakeskin one. Hopefully that clutch in the picture isn't what we would be getting. That doesn't seem very Fall themed.

I've liked the other LE boxes I've bought (Fall 2013 and Winter 2013), so I went ahead and got it. Ugh, don't disappoint me, PopSugar!! That $107 could've gone to my 2015 vacation fund!

I was on MSA the other day making a bold statement about how I wanted nothing to do with this box (after the disaster that was the Resort box and lackluster summer box).   Then I went to the inspiration board on Pinterest and totally caved.  For real though, if this one doesn't totally amaze and awe, I will be done with the LE/SE boxes.    

My hope is for a beautiful purse, shawl or cat eye sunglasses.   

I was on MSA the other day making a bold statement about how I wanted nothing to do with this box (after the disaster that was the Resort box and lackluster summer box).   Then I went to the inspiration board on Pinterest and totally caved.  For real though, if this one doesn't totally amaze and awe, I will be done with the LE/SE boxes.    

My hope is for a beautiful purse, shawl or cat eye sunglasses.
Could you post the link to he Pinterest board? I don't really know how or use Pinterest and when I typed in "Popsugar Musthave" it came up with a million random pics of people's past boxes.

Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!

I am torn.  My very first PS special edition box was the Resort one, which wasn't exactly great for the $100.  I skipped the summer box and was happy about my decision when I saw what was in it.  I was so ready to skip this one too, but I love everything about that Pinterest board!  Looking back at reviews for last year's special edition boxes, my favorites would have been the holiday ones (not counting the Neiman Marcus box, which is in a league of its own), but the fall box would have been a close second.  I know I'll want any holiday special edition boxes PS has this year, so maybe I should just save up for those?  What to do, what to do...  :unsure2:

I decided to just buy myself my favorite foundation and 7!!! things at nordstrom rack and skip this - I can do a lot with $100

I, as always, caved and bought this. I loved last years fall style box and I guess I'm a freak, but I even liked the cookies. I actually used the Rachel Zoe ring to help motivate myself to lose weight. It's my goal to wear it comfortably on my right ring finger. I've lost 40 lbs since last year and I try it on every few days to keep myself motivated. It really has helped and the ring has actually become pretty meaningful to me bc of it. It now fits just a little tightly, so I'm almost there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I, as always, caved and bought this. I loved last years fall style box and I guess I'm a freak, but I even liked the cookies. I actually used the Rachel Zoe ring to help motivate myself to lose weight. It's my goal to wear it comfortably on my right ring finger. I've lost 40 lbs since last year and I try it on every few days to keep myself motivated. It really has helped and the ring has actually become pretty meaningful to me bc of it. It now fits just a little tightly, so I'm almost there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Congratulations on the weight loss!! You go girl, that's serious dedication and hard work

Congratulations! That's such a huge accomplishment! Keep up the great work to getting to your goal.

Hmmm...I'm so on the fence about this box! I ordered the resort and summer LE boxes and just wasn't impressed. But because I was dead set against ever ordering another PSMH LE box I signed myself up for the Nina Garcia box. Not sure if I can justify a $100 box this month AND next month. I wish there was already a spoiler out.

Try this link-  it should hopefully take you to the PS fall inspiration -  theres 34 pics - I'm loving the bold lips shown and the cobolt blue clutch in the one pic---- would love a clutch in that color--- tres chic

Edit:

I forgot to post the link & now for some darn reason my cut copy paste function is not working---- UGH!!!   I'll try again in a little - sorry. 

Back