PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Fall Style Box 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am passing on this, with no spoiler I don't feel like taking a chance. I may kick myself later, but there's always the September box to look forward to, so will have to settle for that. I am also on a no spend month, although I seem to be failing at it  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... guess that means I need to roll this no spend into September!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I caved too thinking that they would sell out fast.  I didn't really like last year's fall box but the 2013 one looked amazing so I definitely think it's worth the gamble.  I am pretty sure I will skip the NM box this year probably anything over $100 is too risky.

I generally LOVE their Fall and Winter (not NM) LE boxes, so I purchased as soon as I got the email. 2014's lipstick is one of my favorites of all time, and I loved the perfume even though most people said it was too sweet. 2013's had the bubble bath that I still haven't used up yet because the bottle is HUGE but do use it regularly, and that Rachel Zoe ring is probably the piece of jewelry I wear the most...plus the Stila eyeshadow palette was great!

So excited, don't let me down PS!

I signed up for the Rachel Zoe box of style...I'd really like a spoiler to decide...hopefully one is released before it sells out. Summer's was sold out fast

I wasn't happy with the summer box. Its the one time where I tried selling the whole box, but it did't work out. I always get the Popsugar special edition boxes. I jumped on this one even without a spoiler afraid of a sell out. While I was entering my information I had that song in my head "There is a sucker, born every minute" 

The fall 2013 box was my favourite box ever, but I ended up being glad I didn't buy the 2014 fall box. I did swap for a few items. The lipstick was fantastic, but I didn't care for the fragrance of the cleanser or perfume. The scarf and hat weren't for me.

I'm passing on this one, but hopefully I can swap for anything I love with any misses from the Rachel Zoe box. A spoiler could change my mind though!

I think this is the first time I jumped without a spoiler. I really thought the Summer box was great and was sad I missed it. I just can't stop thinking about how much I loved the Holiday for Her box. It's irrational but loving it so much made me decide to get the Fall and Winter boxes this year. Anything I don't like will become gifts so it works out in that respect. But really i hope I just love everything :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I jumped, even though I wasn't going to. I have a new baby at home and this will be nice for xmas presents even if I won't use all of it. All of the PS LE boxes except the CFDA box have been great. (I still can't believe they had that sketchy-origin nail polish in there!)

So I'm getting both this and the Rachel Zoe! I'll be rolling in fanciness this Sept.

In terms of contents I'd like, I'm hoping for a nice makeup item, like a lip palette or multitasking color or contouring palette, maybe a cute thermos (like for tailgating but girly), a moisturizing hair mask, a wallet (we never get wallets), and some ridiculously overpriced dessert item that I will love... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I caved the day it came out. Hoping for some really nice fall items. Really would like to see the Kat von D eye palette but that is wishful and really good fall themed food item. Hats are always welcome but not until about October here. Maybe some fall themed bath item and I agree with nice penguins a thermos would be lovely. Maybe they will ship earlier now that the boxes are sold out.

Back