PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Fall Style Box 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn. I told myself if it was sold out before Monday it was a sign I shouldn't get it. And now it's sold out and I'm sad.

I wanted to order one so badly but held off, now I'll be living through you all. Hope the box is great!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I was *this* close to ordering when I saw that it had sold out.   The last LE box was pretty good and I was disappointed that I didn't purchase that one.  I'm getting the Rachel Zoe box next month though, and I was having a hard time justifying $200 in one month.  

I'm happy for those of you who got it in time and can't wait to see what you all get. . I hope it's stupendous!! Popsugar has been doing much better this last year, so I have a good feeling about it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Augh I was hoping it wouldnt' sell out! But it's probably good that it did because I really should not be spending that much right now.

I cannot wait to see what you all get in it! I love the fall and holiday LE boxes.

Hi everyone! I'm a longtime reader, but just signed up as a member. I noticed that Popsugar MH on Pinterest has added pictures to its Fall Inspiration board. This is the same board they used for 2014 Special Edition Fall Style box inspiration, but with updated pics just added in the last few months. One is about taking good quality fall foliage photos, and the other is a fashion pic of a navy leather jacket over a summery-looking dress plus a beanie to make a fall transition outfit. Might not mean anything, but maybe they're clues for the 2015 Fall Style box??

Hi everyone! I'm a longtime reader, but just signed up as a member. I noticed that Popsugar MH on Pinterest has added pictures to its Fall Inspiration board. This is the same board they used for 2014 Special Edition Fall Style box inspiration, but with updated pics just added in the last few months. One is about taking good quality fall foliage photos, and the other is a fashion pic of a navy leather jacket over a summery-looking dress plus a beanie to make a fall transition outfit. Might not mean anything, but maybe they're clues for the 2015 Fall Style box??
You mean this board? https://www.pinterest.com/popsugarmh/fall-inspiration/ If so, I think that one's from last year's

Maybe the fall box will include one of those instant cameras that they posted on histogram earlier this month. That would be nice.

A label was created on Tuesday from Gilroy, CA and is 5.1 lbs. Still shows as processing in my account. This had to be the LE and not September, right? Crazy fast shipment if this gets picked up soon. 2015-08-27 02.14.39.png

Hoping this shows up next Friday! But these packages always seem to move slow!  I am so ready for fall, getting my house pumpkin ready this weekend!

Back