PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Fall Style Box 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the box!  The necklace is too short for my fat neck, so I'm going to try and trade it for the eyeshadow/coasters/cleanser.

Overall, I'm thrilled!

I really wish I was getting this box because of the Tatcha powder. I've been wanting to try it for a long time now.
I have a couple sample packets I could slip into the circular swap for you if you'd like.  LMK

I finally got my box. The eye shadows are ok. The necklace is a no. And I am a little unsure about the cleanser. I have never used a powdered one before. Any suggestions on tatcha powder.

I got my box yesterday! Looks like everyone's pouches for the necklaces vary.

I used the cleanser tonight, gosh that's nice stuff!

I'm still really undecided about the tray and coasters for me personally, but I think I'll gift them for a housewarming or shower gifts.

That's what I love about these LE boxes. For the most part, if you don't like something, the items are good enough to gift.

So far I ve used the Becca eye palette everyday since I received the box... LOVE it. 

I already use and love the tatcha powder so its nice to have another one, they last FOREVER. Speaking of Tatcha I also love the tatcha cleansing oil sephora sells the travel size for around $18 HIGHLY recommend it. 

The tray is AWESOME I like it way way way more than I expected I kinda want more than one I wonder if they sell them with different color bottoms hmmmm...

The coasters are lovely I d never buy them myself but they are being used and look so cute.

The necklace is another thing I d never buy myself but I think I ll get lots of use out of it and the little pouch is so cute! 

Love the nail polish.  I may have ordered like three more colors... oppsie!  But they will look so cute in my new tray :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The past few LE boxes have been complete home-runs for me cannot wait for the next one!

I am kicking myself over and over and over again for NOT getting this box. UGH! It seems like I miss the ones I love and get the ones I hate. If anyone out there wants to sell their box please let me know. *sigh*

Back