PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Fall Style Box 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish you could sub to the quarterly LE boxes like you can sub to Rachel Zoe, so that people don't miss out on ordering.
That would be awesome! But maybe with an opt out by a certain date feature. I generally scramble to buy all of them & like them, but I had absolutely no interest in ordering the Target or QVC boxes.
This is a beautiful box & I can proudly gift the items that aren't for me or swap them easily. I have to say though, 3 beauty items? 1 or two would have been more than plenty. Although they are all nice, I would have preferred more fashion instead. And come on...first salt, then honey and now no treat at all? That makes me sad. What up LE boxes? Where's my fancy chocolates & caramels? Carrot cake? Something pumpkin flavored? I almost never complain about boxes, but this is getting to me. Where is the love?

My box has moved up to Friday but now that I come back to the pictures I actually like it a lot less (especially in comparison to the new Luxe box and Box of Style).  I'm really hoping to avoid the PS LE boxes for a while...

Has anyone else's tracking not been updated since friday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Box where are you?
I was going to say mine, but I just check and mine is in West VA, I could potentially have it this Saturday which is AMAZING.

I really need to see if the necklace will work with my bridesmaid dress, the dress it at my moms house and I'm going to my moms and to see see my sisters final dress fitting on Saturday.

I also need to evaluate the non-beauty items for sale or swapping or gifting. Those are the items I'm most undecided about.

Just got my box! Like I said before, I bought the Tatcha Powder last week so we'll see if I really like it and this can be a spare. I've been meaning to order one of the Smith & Cult nail polishes from Birchbox for a while, plus I'm a grey girl! I like the neutrals of the Becca palette. The necklace isn't really my style, but we'll see if I can do something with it. The coasters and tray will find a place somewhere. Overall, a win!

my box got here and I'm loving it!! Everything is so nice. I mean, I wouldn't pay $90 for the necklace but it's pretty and I can't believe it's handmade! I like the suede backing, it doesn't slip around at all when its on.

The coasters fit perfectly inside the tray :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box yesterday as well, and I am happy with everything but the necklace. It is just not my style at all, so hopefully can trade it. I love the Becca palette and of course the Tatcha powder. I've never had a nail polish by Smith & Cult, so eager to try it. It's still a hot summer in the south, so will have to wait a bit before I can try it out. I also like the coasters and the tray. Overall a good box for me, glad I caved and bought it!

The smith & cult polishes are great. I have two and they are very easy to apply and dry fast. I'm not the best at applying nail polish but with these my nails look great, especially with two coats. My friends thought I had gel nails once when I had used this polish. All it was, was two coats of smith&cult polish. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoohooo my box tracking, just updated to delivered!  I can't wait to get home and check it out!!

Still wish there was a snack in there.  Mmm must be time for a PSL run to at Starbucks!

I have to say I love everything in this box!  3 beauty products + 2 houseware products + 1 jewelry item + 0 scarf = LOVE

IMG_0755.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@@PrettyAndWitty Thanks for the photos!! I'm really excited about those coasters because I love my bowls (heh, yep, I got more than one December box >.<) and I need coasters anyway. SO PERFECT!

And how nice is it that the necklace is velvety on the back?! I'm totally wearing it to my next black tie event because why not!?

Since my sitting room is in blues the tray is going to go so nicely.

But I will likely sell the Tatcha (I don't use powder cleanser, too messy) and debate the Becca palette. But selling it will recoup some of the box cost so I'm not unhappy.

HURRY UP AND GET HERE, BOX!!
OMG - I bought 2 December boxes, also!  I keep perfume samples in the little bowls and they look so cute!  The coasters will be an awesome match!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back