PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Fall Style Box 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am starting to wonder if they have some kind of vision in which all of the monthly and LE boxes are meant to build on each other and they are curating a giant lifestyle collection over time, if that makes sense.  One with a "50 shades of blue" color palette. 
True. the coasters to match the platinum bowls we got back in Dec (same brand, same look). Heard there was even a white ring on outside.

MSA has posted a picture from one of their readers.  The necklace looks better in the pic (not my style though but the rest of the box looks great).
I agree, it just may work with my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding, her colors are navy and gold, but that might be the only time I wear it. I can't wait to see it in person.

But really, no posh food item...like really? I really bummed. I'll have to drown my tears in some gelato tonight ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ugh. Completely disappointed in this box. I want nothing in it.

I'm usually so laid back about the boxes and end up liking 90% of each box. But the coasters are the only thing I'll maybe use and I've got a 10m old so they'll likely get broken.

Ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com posted about that box last week, seems like it could be interesting. But that first box contains $1 matchbox, $1 pencils and some other things. Definitely one to keep an eye on though. 

Mine arrived today without any notification and via USPS, no FedEx at all. LOVE this box. Everything looks and feels super high end. Love love love love! Also the coasters are the same brand as that little bowl we previously received in November or December. And the valet is beautiful and a great size! Did I mention that I love this box?!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I missed out on this box (too slow to decide.) I think the coasters and tray are gorgeous. I'd be tempted to only use the coasters during the holiday season because they are so glamorous. No food item?! What is it with PS and the lack of, or lackluster, food items this year? The box doesn't say Fall to me at all, but it is lovely and luxurious. I'm okay with missing out, but I would have been happy if I'd gotten it too.

I JUST bought that Tatcha powder last week. Darn! I wish I'd have held off. I've been considering it for a while.

I really wish I was getting this box because of the Tatcha powder. I've been wanting to try it for a long time now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish I was getting this box because of the Tatcha powder. I've been wanting to try it for a long time now.
Sephora sells a travel sized one for $15....I bought mine in June and still have half the jar left even though I use more than they tell you to use (I think they say a tsp, but I usually do more because I can't get a tsp to lather well enough). I don't use it every day, couple days a week. Well worth the $15, IMO.

I'm happy with this!  I'll likely trade the eyeshadow palette because I have so many already, but Becca is a great brand!  I'll also have to see the necklace in person before I decide about it, but I think I might end up really liking it.  I'm super excited for the other items, and I'm thrilled we aren't getting a clutch or something like that.

Thinking of selling most items in box. I don't prefer powdered cleansers and I have too many palettes right now that I can't even pan out. I have that color nail polish and the home items may or may not go with my decor. Aghhh so frustrated. Although it may be the day I had in clinic.

@@PrettyAndWitty Thanks for the photos!! I'm really excited about those coasters because I love my bowls (heh, yep, I got more than one December box >.<) and I need coasters anyway. SO PERFECT!

And how nice is it that the necklace is velvety on the back?! I'm totally wearing it to my next black tie event because why not!?

Since my sitting room is in blues the tray is going to go so nicely.

But I will likely sell the Tatcha (I don't use powder cleanser, too messy) and debate the Becca palette. But selling it will recoup some of the box cost so I'm not unhappy.

HURRY UP AND GET HERE, BOX!!

I'm interested in buying the entire box. If someone wants to part with it, message me! I'm so bummed I missed out on this one!

I am so excited! I took a chance on this one that it would not contain winter clothing and it paid off! Not sure what I am going to do with that necklace though! Over all winner winner chicken dinner!!
really good point! I know lots of CA and FL folks were not too happy about all the winter wear coming in...

I wish you could sub to the quarterly LE boxes like you can sub to Rachel Zoe, so that people don't miss out on ordering. 

Back