Round 4: West Coast Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the box today! And can send it back out at any time.  @DragonChick  - PM me your mailing info? or @LyndaV , PM me DragonChick's mailing info?

What Came in the box:

After the pict was taken, I also kept a Maybelline Color Show in Sweet Clementine.
I also ended up using three Sephora GWP makeup bags a padding...
I ended up keeping almost all the polishes in their original bubble wrap since they were already wrapped so well. 

Nailtini: Frappe, Champagne, and Mai Tai

Sation: Of  Corset I’ll Call You; Love at First Byte;  The One and Phony

Zoya: Tracie, Electra, Farah (mini)

Essie: Set in Stones; Red Nouveau

L’Oreal: Stroke of Midnight; Tweet Me

Ruffian: Fox Hunt; Hedge Fund

Orly: Lemonade; Bare Rose

Color Club: Top Coat; Reign in Spain; (UNNAMED GREY)

OPI Types: Can’t let Go; Pink Shatter; Black Shatter; Sephora: SE115 (mini); Nicole by: My Empire My Rules

Others:

• Julep Madaline (1/2)
  • Circus by Andrea’s Choice: Tightrope
  • Emoccan Collection: Orca’s tears; Blubbering Self-Importance
  • Sally Hansen InstaDry – Lightening
  • Michael Marcus: Gossip Girl
  • China Glaze: Paper Chasing
  • Nickack (A red color)
  • Ulta: High Roller (two of them)
  • Hard Candy: (A orange gold holo)
  • Bonita (A orange gold holo)
  • Spa Ritual: Hi Jinks

Tools: Two nail files, and a stamping plate. 
Very excited to try the foot scrub and I've been needing new toe separators and nail brushes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Awesome!

Received the box today and will go through it over the weekend. @meaganola, can you shoot me a PM with your addy?

Ooh, I had completely forgotten about this between SeSa, nails SeSa, general holiday insanity, and a swap I'm doing on another board!  So exciting!  I'll PM as soon as I post this so I can keep track of this thread.  Yay!

Great to see the box moving along. We're officially over halfway through. feemia, won't be long now! In the meantime, please post if you're interested in swapping a box with the other group like we did last time after this current one is over. Keep in mind, it's totally optional, and it probably won't happen till the new year.

What was in the box: (I didn't include photos of the pouches that were in the box, but there are several cute ones in there)

What I took:

What I added:

I honestly don't know what the names of the SOPI minis are, and they're not marked, which ugh. Yes, there are two of Horny Mistress. I had bought a second one with the purposes of gifting it, but then the fecal matter hit the fan and I felt guilty for gifting it knowing that the company turned out to be, well, we all know that tale.

If I can think of anything else to add between now and Tuesday, I'll ninja add it to the box, room in the box pending.

The box will be handed off to Meaganola next week!

Quote: Originally Posted by bluelion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Great to see the box moving along. We're officially over halfway through. feemia, won't be long now! In the meantime, please post if you're interested in swapping a box with the other group like we did last time after this current one is over. Keep in mind, it's totally optional, and it probably won't happen till the new year.

I'd love to switch boxes! 
smile.gif

DragonChick and I did an in-person thing, so I have the box!  I'm going through it now, but it's going to take a while to get everything sorted through.  And I just finished wrapping presents, and I'm going to need more tape before I can get everything re-packed to ship out.

So...  @feemia, if you can PM your address to me, I should be able to get this rolling this weekend unless you're out of town and need to have it delayed or skipped over you.

Quote:Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DragonChick and I did an in-person thing, so I have the box!  I'm going through it now, but it's going to take a while to get everything sorted through.  And I just finished wrapping presents, and I'm going to need more tape before I can get everything re-packed to ship out.

So...  @feemia, if you can PM your address to me, I should be able to get this rolling this weekend unless you're out of town and need to have it delayed or skipped over you.

Just PM'd you.

Quote:Originally Posted by bluelion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Swapping boxes would be great.

Quote:Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just PM'd you.
Got it! I'll work on the box tonight and get the tracking number to you either tonight or tomorrow night. Box Tetris takes time!

Received:
What I took out:
What I added:
What I had to pry out of the box before I could repack everything up:
ETA: I forgot the tracking number! It's 9405509699939532987919, and it will be dropped off at the PO tomorrow.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received:

What I took out:

What I added:

What I had to pry out of the box before I could repack everything up:

ETA: I forgot the tracking number! It's 9405509699939532987919, and it will be dropped off at the PO tomorrow.

The Feline Supervisory Committee look is priceless and adorable!

Got the box!  

So many colors and they're all so beautiful.  My husband invited some people over for dinner tonight, but I might be sneaking upstairs to look at all the pretties.

Derpyderp, if you can pm me your address I'll try to get this in the mail Thursday.

Quote: Originally Posted by feemia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got the box!  

So many colors and they're all so beautiful.  My husband invited some people over for dinner tonight, but I might be sneaking upstairs to look at all the pretties.

Derpyderp, if you can pm me your address I'll try to get this in the mail Thursday.

Roger. PM'd you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's on it's way! Tracking # 9114901189866778126912 My browser at work won't let me post pics, so I'll do it tonight when I get home.

I packed everything back up as I went through the box, so I don't have a photo of everything that I received.

Here's what I took:

And here's what I put in:

The SOPI Blasted Opalescent Gold is a special effect polish, so I included a swatch stick of it over one of the other polishes.   

It's here!!! Gosh there's so much. I just got done unboxing everything and will post pictures in a bit. @bluelion, if you could be so kind as to PM me your address... You're next! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OKAY LADIES. Picture time!!!

Here is part of what I received (for some reason my computer won't accept the other picture):

Here is what I took (upper row) and what I put in (bottom row):

And, because I couldn't resist... I also took the adorableness that was the bag above and put in the bag below:

And that's the pictures I have! Everything is back in the box, ready to be shipped hopefully on Monday if I get bluelion's address by then. This is my first ever swap box, and I must say I'm in love with the experience! The box still isn't closed so if anyone has suggestions for things I could put in or take out (I'm mainly concerned about swapping the stamping plate for the hand lotion- I've never had a stamping plate before!) please let me know. I tried to keep the value fairly even with the help of St. Google but, again, first time with the traveling box swap... N00bness can ensue. 
icon_redface.gif

Ahem.

THIS BOX WAS AWESOME OMG.

Back