Round 4: West Coast Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya'know, I haven't been on nearly as much either. Especially after having trouble logging back on until I changed my password. It's gonna take a while to get used to the changes and adapt!

Hum.... not sure how to make spoilers on the new site.....  Well.... heads up!

Come to think of it...I'm having issues posting picts. 

The picts are all in a Google+ shared folder how at:

https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/112854034597354830956/albums/6009063251456940993

If you guys can't access the album, or have hints on how to post picts, please let me know :/

I'm very excited about those neutrals   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  and left a bunch of reds in there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hum.... not sure how to make spoilers on the new site.....  Well.... heads up!

Come to think of it...I'm having issues posting picts. 

The picts are all in a Google+ shared folder how at:

https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/112854034597354830956/albums/6009063251456940993

If you guys can't access the album, or have hints on how to post picts, please let me know :/

I'm very excited about those neutrals   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  and left a bunch of reds in there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oooh, I see ILNP going in there, someone's going to be very, very lucky!

Latest on the box: Ampym was the last person in possession of it. Next up is LyndaV, and the address was given. I messaged Lynda a few days ago to see if she received it, but it doesn't look like she's been on here since May 22nd. So I messaged Ampym today to double check that she was able to send it, but she hasn't been on since I last heard from her on May 8th. After Lynda, the box is supposed to come back to me. Hopefully I'll get a response soon! If anyone here is in regular contact with them, could you please ask them to check in also?

Just wanted to update, in case anyone is keeping tabs on this. Heck, it might only be me at this point!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd been wondering.  I thought maybe y'all had finished up the swap without posting.  I hope the boxes finds it way to you.

The South/Mid West box thread hasn't had any activity either.  I hope they didn't have another box go missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The south / mid west Box will be coming back to me. We only had 3 people in our swap this time .

Regarding Lynda V, if she's not on here it might be because she's not feeling well.

I have traded with her in the past and she's a great lady who I trust . She does have some health issues that she has and I don't know if she drives or has to have hubby ship for her .

You'll hear from her soon I'm sure .

Yes, I should clarify that I wasn't worried about the box going missing or anything like that. Lynda's a great, trusted member here. I did hear back from her today, and she'll be sending the box soon. I'll post pics when it comes my way, and then I believe we're done for a bit!

Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for your patience with me. Sorry for the delay! I've finally taken the pics & wrapped up the polish to send it on to BlueLion...how do I post the pics?

I have the south / west box back at me . We only had 3 people in our group this time . So we are all done for this time .

While I'm thinking of it and before I forget about this again, if there's another round, I'll be skipping the next round.

Back