SCAM ALERT! Ready, Steady, Go! aka beautyinaboxmakeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, go ahead and start a new thread about this since this thread is for Ready, Steady, Go or whatever new name they're going by.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yikes! If Glossybox Canada is doing that then Glossybox USA must be too.
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I may be wrong on this but I feel like GlossyBox is a franchise, or something similar. I don't see why a company with such a high reputation in the UK would do things to ruin itself unless its beyond their control. It doesn't seem like the people who run the UK side or any other country are the same people who run US because of all the problems US has had. It feels like GB USA is "new", which to me feels franchised.

I am not sure franchise is the right word for this sort of business but I hope you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think franchise would fit. Even so a franchised company would still have to follow the rules set forth by the parent company when possible.

I tend to agree with Vee's thinking here. I mean I work at a hotel and our standards include certain things as a brand - ie, complimentary items you may have forgotten to pack (toothpaste, toothbrush, etc). However, how you achieve those standards is up to the franchisee. So while we all offer say, toothbrushes, they can be different brands, colors, styles, etc. Same goes for the toothpaste. We all offer toothpaste, but we may offer toothpaste tubes while another location/franchisee simply offers one time use packets. That part is up to the franchisee. So perhaps GB CA has certain rules they have to follow set by the brand, but they have the freedom to achieve them however they see fit. Just my thoughts. 

In my defense I am in no way affiliated with any other the company's you speak of. I do not appreciate the girly gossip.

You need to focus you anger on the companies and not the by-standers. You personally have disgusted me by taking my identity and bringing it to this form. Really and truly you need to take your problems and direct them towards glossybox [which I too have .. I suggest not using the Avon products heard of people having reactions too them] ...ms.mac makeup ...ooh la la make up and whatever other companies. 

I don't see how someones success within a company can be called a scam. As if you did your research I am not the only one who has received the honor a few months prior at their party in Montreal/Ottawa ... They had honored Liner Glitter Gloss. As individuals who helped spread the word about GlossyBox we were honored and I thank glossybox cause many companies dont take the time for things like that.

Any who, I would appreciate not being brought into something that is not my issue. I do see the issue with these companies and personally only ordered from Ms. Mac makeup once due to curiosity and was not happy what so ever .. As for Ready steady go or whatever I had just spoke about them to make people aware of the service personally I think if i didn't put it so out there this form would probably not have been published as soon as it was ...which has probably saved a few people the waste! Hope you all understand. Not looking to argue but, I will of course defend my innocence. Especially when you attack my full out identity.

Originally Posted by romanianchick88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In my defense I am in no way affiliated with any other the company's you speak of. I do not appreciate the girly gossip.

You need to focus you anger on the companies and not the by-standers. You personally have disgusted me by taking my identity and bringing it to this form. Really and truly you need to take your problems and direct them towards glossybox [which I too have .. I suggest not using the Avon products heard of people having reactions too them] ...ms.mac makeup ...ooh la la make up and whatever other companies. 

I don't see how someones success within a company can be called a scam. As if you did your research I am not the only one who has received the honor a few months prior at their party in Montreal/Ottawa ... They had honored Liner Glitter Gloss. As individuals who helped spread the word about GlossyBox we were honored and I thank glossybox cause many companies dont take the time for things like that.

Any who, I would appreciate not being brought into something that is not my issue. I do see the issue with these companies and personally only ordered from Ms. Mac makeup once due to curiosity and was not happy what so ever .. As for Ready steady go or whatever I had just spoke about them to make people aware of the service personally I think if i didn't put it so out there this form would probably not have been published as soon as it was ...which has probably saved a few people the waste! Hope you all understand. Not looking to argue but, I will of course defend my innocence. Especially when you attack my full out identity.
Ashley, you posting that you should be patted on the back for "exposing" this person is disgusting.  You and I know, because we've talked about it privately that you ran and operated Beauty Bomb Bag and all it's other name changes it went through.

Back