Sephora Disney Collection: Ariel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now the palette is back in stock!

eta:  and like that - its gone before I could order 
mad.gif

Ugh I really want the mirror. I have it in my loves, but I'm not able to check the site multiple times a day to get it. Grrr

Got my Sephora order today. I only ordered the mirror. I love it. Prettier in person.

My nail polish and rollerball came today! The perfume is quite nice. I can definitely pick up the wet cucumber note & the lilac. It is very much an aquatic scent, as it should be, and it very refreshing, light and clean smelling. 

I love the polish colors! I would grab them all in full size if it were possible. I was concerned that the teal would be another Zoya Charla dupe but it's definitely not. It's close to being a dupe of Essie Trophy Wife, but not quite.

Pics & swatches in the spoiler! 

Devotin' To Floatin' vs Essie Trophy Wife: Close but Devotin' is lighter and brighter

My nail polish and rollerball came today! The perfume is quite nice. I can definitely pick up the wet cucumber note & the lilac. It is very much an aquatic scent, as it should be, and it very refreshing, light and clean smelling.  I love the polish colors! I would grab them all in full size if it were possible. I was concerned that the teal would be another Zoya Charla dupe but it's definitely not. It's close to being a dupe of Essie Trophy Wife, but not quite. Pics & swatches in the spoiler!   
Devotin' To Floatin' vs Essie Trophy Wife: Close but Devotin' is lighter and brighter
Those nail polish colors are divine.......might need to pick those up now and add it to my sister's ever growing bday gift pile :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for the lovely swatches!

My nail polish and rollerball came today! The perfume is quite nice. I can definitely pick up the wet cucumber note & the lilac. It is very much an aquatic scent, as it should be, and it very refreshing, light and clean smelling.  I love the polish colors! I would grab them all in full size if it were possible. I was concerned that the teal would be another Zoya Charla dupe but it's definitely not. It's close to being a dupe of Essie Trophy Wife, but not quite. Pics & swatches in the spoiler!   
Those colors look gorgeous!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My nail polish and rollerball came today! The perfume is quite nice. I can definitely pick up the wet cucumber note & the lilac. It is very much an aquatic scent, as it should be, and it very refreshing, light and clean smelling. 

I love the polish colors! I would grab them all in full size if it were possible. I was concerned that the teal would be another Zoya Charla dupe but it's definitely not. It's close to being a dupe of Essie Trophy Wife, but not quite.

Pics & swatches in the spoiler! 

Those....polishes.....are.......GORGEOUS!
blink.gif

My order came in last night along with the one Ariel item--the mirror.

I was almost afraid to open it after the quick sell-out for some reason.  It's got a really pretty design, but it really is nothing more than a $20 mirror construction wise.  You can tell it's not a fancy or particularly nice metal that's making it.  I'd feel completely ripped off paying more than the retail for it.

I'm actually afraid to use it and ruin it.  Bah.

Isn't it supposed to have a different magnification on one of the mirrors or am I making that up?

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My order came in last night along with the one Ariel item--the mirror.

I was almost afraid to open it after the quick sell-out for some reason.  It's got a really pretty design, but it really is nothing more than a $20 mirror construction wise.  You can tell it's not a fancy or particularly nice metal that's making it.  I'd feel completely ripped off paying more than the retail for it.

I'm actually afraid to use it and ruin it.  Bah.

Isn't it supposed to have a different magnification on one of the mirrors or am I making that up?
Yeah, but only 2x or 3x magnification so it might not be immediately noticeable.

I

Really sad I was not on MUT sooner. I had no idea these were going on sale and I missed the whole thing!  [/quote The Ariel collection is coming out in stores in August. I didn't even bother with the online part because I never get it in time

Originally Posted by NurseKelly2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WHAT?!!!
Yeah it's really sad. These things went for $20, I would never in my life pay $500 or more for a little mirror.

Hell, I found $20 a stretch.  I mean, it's just a pretty mirror...

Back