Sephora Disney Collection: Ariel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NurseKelly2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wasn't able to get a mirror =( Anyone know when/if these will be available in store? Also, anyone noticed that Sephora seemed to delete all of the reviews? I guess because everyone was complaining and giving bad reviews.
I only see 7 reviews for the mirror and they're all 1 star & basically say "WTAF, Sephora?!"  I can't believe they're already sold out.  I was contemplating getting a second for my friend in case they sold out.  According to Sephora's FB page, the Ariel collection will be available in store next month.

I only see 7 reviews for the mirror and they're all 1 star & basically say "WTAF, Sephora?!"  I can't believe they're already sold out.  I was contemplating getting a second for my friend in case they sold out.  According to Sephora's FB page, the Ariel collection will be available in store next month.
Yeah when I looked earlier, there were about 20 reviews, and they were all the same, complaining about the mirror being sold out. Thanks for the info, I hope I'm able to snag one then!

Shoot I really underestimated how quickly this stuff would sell out. Oh well, maybe I'll get it when it's in stores. It'll be nice to see it in person first anyway.

yay, i got my shipping notification! love sephora, they are always on top of it 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JuliaGhostx3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this just my location?  Every princess collection they've released has never been in my Sephora store. 
sadno.gif
I think so, my local sephora(inside JcP) STILL has the Jasmine collection.

I have spoken to associates in two different brick and mortar locations (showing my own retail background here) and they both stood by collection hitting actual stores in early August. I had a friend check in Canada location too and she got same answer.

Truthfully yesterday I was so sad. I requested notification email but it hit at noon when I was at work -- and without access to phone/email. By the time I was on my break at 3 I had text from friend letting me know and email was there, but both large palate and compact were sold out. I was posting to facebook how bummed I was (while I am confident palate will hit stores I am not as confident I will ever see that mirror again) and one of my best friends that lived in England chimed in and told me not to be sad. I said I know, I know there are far worse problems to have. She said NO, really, don't be sad. At which point she called and said she ordered the small palate and compact for my birthday next week. I couldn't believe it.

I am such a huge Ariel fan (you should see the bookshelf and pin collection) and I can't wait to add these to collection.

Whoops nevermind. When I check my order status it will let mw reorder, but when I search it on the site it doesn't come up?

Just got an email the palette is back in stock. And yes, I am unable to search for the mirror or the palette. I only got to the palette through the email link.

It's back in stock! the mirror at least
Hmm. Still can't search for it and it is still listed permanently out of stock on my order history. I can't figure Sephora out sometimes.

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's back in stock! the mirror at least
Hmm. Still can't search for it and it is still listed permanently out of stock on my order history.

I can't figure Sephora out sometimes.

It was there but it looks like it sold out again already. 

Back