Sephora Disney Collection: Ariel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drove three hours to go pick up mine... I just wanted the 20 color palette. I checked online, called stores, etc. I live in Wyoming, and there isn't a single Sephora here, so I got in contact with a store in Salt Lake City, at the new City Creek mall. They only got one box shipped in, and there were only 4 palettes in the box. Luckily, I called the day they came in, so they put one on hold for me, until I could get down there yesterday after getting paid.

The only reason they held it for me for two days was because I was VIBRouge, and when I spoke to the manager yesterday, she said that normally, they would only hold it until the end of business on the day someone calls. So, so, sosososo happy I got mine. The colors are amazing, extremely pigmented, and they look beautiful on.

I stopped at Hot Topic to get some Harry Potter earrings, and bought this bag. C'mon, it's Ariel!!

Used just two colors for this look today.

I opened it as soon as I got to my car.

Originally Posted by AmeliaPond /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I drove three hours to go pick up mine... I just wanted the 20 color palette. I checked online, called stores, etc. I live in Wyoming, and there isn't a single Sephora here, so I got in contact with a store in Salt Lake City, at the new City Creek mall. They only got one box shipped in, and there were only 4 palettes in the box. Luckily, I called the day they came in, so they put one on hold for me, until I could get down there yesterday after getting paid.

The only reason they held it for me for two days was because I was VIBRouge, and when I spoke to the manager yesterday, she said that normally, they would only hold it until the end of business on the day someone calls. So, so, sosososo happy I got mine. The colors are amazing, extremely pigmented, and they look beautiful on.

I stopped at Hot Topic to get some Harry Potter earrings, and bought this bag. C'mon, it's Ariel!!

Oh my goodness! Your photo is soooooo gorgeous!
patches.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my goodness! Your photo is soooooo gorgeous!
patches.gif
Aw, thank you! I'm loving this palette... I think I'm going to do a lookbook for it, with all the combinations I can think of. A different look for every day! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone seen the collection in stores yet? I thought it wasn't hitting stores until later this month.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone seen the collection in stores yet? I thought it wasn't hitting stores until later this month.
I've seen it in 1 out of like 3 Sephoras I've been to. The storybook palette is IN STOCK btw! just ordered it earlier!

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could you post a link to the product page? I can't pull it up.
It looks like it's not on the Sephora site at all, I'd just call a store. :/ I think online sales are over. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It looks like it's not on the Sephora site at all, I'd just call a store. :/ I think online sales are over. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have mine saved in my love's so thats how I find it so easily. 

Wow, I guess they must have already sold out! I think I was able to find the page pretty easily on Sephora just yesterday. 

While it's not a palette I think I would really use myself, looking at it just made me so nostalgically happy. They really chose colors and names that brought back some of the childhood joy of that movie. 

love love love!!!

So is the mirror compact super hard to get again? I was just at my local store, and they had a half dozen or so, which made me think it's readily available again, but it seems to be no longer available online.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So is the mirror compact super hard to get again? I was just at my local store, and they had a half dozen or so, which made me think it's readily available again, but it seems to be no longer available online.
There are mirrors left at my Sephora as well. Like 2 left. But the storybook palette is gone! Weird huh.

I just bought the Ariel Palette at Sephora on the 8th. That had quite a few items left from the collection. If its something you really want, I would definitely suggest calling around to your local sephoras.

Good to know! I am on the look out for this one for a UK swap buddy of mine. I bought mine as soon as it was released but was unsure if it would be something that she liked. However, she loves the Jasmine palette that I picked up for her. I may call around and see if I can locate one so I have it to send to her in her holiday box. 

Back