SPECIAL EDITION POPSUGAR MUST HAVE NBC’S TODAY BOX *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else get the impression this morning that Hoda and Kathie Lee had absolutely nothing to do with this box.  I dunno they rushed through it so fast did not seem excited about anything just kinda rambled off the spoilers and the $150 + value( that seems low to me - esp since the 4 spoiler revealed probably add up to about 110ish and there are 4 more items)  Also odd that it didn't seem to be in a nice Special Edition box but rather a black and tan regular box. Also odd the shipping date is before 12/11-- is this supposed to arrive  before christmas?  They billed as a holiday season survival box but lets be honest unless this is sent with like 2 day shipping it ll arrive at the tail end of the season. The items revealed do seem lovely and will probably be very giftable I can't put my finger on it though something just seems very odd/off to me. 

Question, the grapefruit bubble stuff is, bubble bath? shower gel? facial cleanser?  I don't see a clear description.

The wine glasses make a nice gift, a type of thing you'd probably never buy your self but would use for a picnic or bbq. 

The bronzer looks nice but I don't get what that Olivia girl is famous for, other than being on the City or whatever the name of the Hills spinoff was...and I like the texture spray.

So I'm 50/50 on the box spoilers. I hope they don't sell many and offer a discount later on, if they offered $25 off or something I'd go ahead and pick it up. If they sell out I won't be too heartbroken. I can probably swap for the bronzer and texture spray if I really wanted.

Can't wait to see what you get!! I held off buying this but barely. So excited for you all who ordered this.

Did anyone see that they talked about the box again on Friday's show? They were drinking out of the glasses too.

Just checked and my label has been created for this box (shipping from NY).
OK so this is the NBC box that is shipping from NY.  I thought it was my regular box because most LE boxes ship from CA.  Glad I saw this.  Now on to the monthly situation at hand, I have not been billed yet for DEC.  I guess PS is toooo busy trying to sell all those LE boxes they having coming out EVERY OTHER DAY!!!!  Bypassed the stocking stuffers.  But I have 2 boxes w/ the same weight coming to CA for the Holiday for Her.  I only purchased 1. 

But I have 2 boxes w/ the same weight coming to CA for the Holiday for Her.  I only purchased 1. 
I have 2 tracking numbers from Popsugar in Gilroy listed on my FedEx tracking and only purchased 1 also, but one of them is not moving and the other is moving. I think this has happened before, they create a shipping label (which shows up in the tracking) then when it actually is shipped they end up using a different label and that's the one that moves in tracking. I'm not expecting 2 LE boxes.

Woohoo, my today show box is finally moving!  Looks like I'll get it by the 12th.
Ugh, fedex moved the date to the 14th, as my box is still in NY...Wappingers Falls to Newburgh to Syracuse.

I'm extra impatient now that someone pointed out that the instagram post by brandimilloy might be the rest of the today show box. 

Ugh, fedex moved the date to the 14th, as my box is still in NY...Wappingers Falls to Newburgh to Syracuse.

I'm extra impatient now that someone pointed out that the instagram post by brandimilloy might be the rest of the today show box. 
yeah i hope it is!  that's why i ordered dec. as i thought it would be in there. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

..... care to say more?
Of course!  So apparently Brandi Milloy has done PSMH reveals before.  She is also involved with popsugar food and based on her IG feed she has been doing stuff for the today show as well.  She posted the following pic which makes people think it might be spoilers. 

The only catch is that the flowers only deliver locally.

IMG_2606.PNG

The brands are Christie nicole jewelry, Smith and Cult, candy of the month, and lovely posy.  Makes sense to include another Smith and Cult product since we got the nail polish in the fall box and PSMH loves to repeat brands...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back