SPECIAL EDITION POPSUGAR MUST HAVE NBC’S TODAY BOX *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the 4 additional items:

• Eyes by ToGoSpa ($12.50)

• Found Goods Market Candle ($23.50)

• Knot & Bow parcel tags ($4)

• Jacobsent Salt Co ($3.50)

IMG_2527.JPG

IMG_2531.JPG

IMG_2533.JPG

IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_2538.JPG

IMG_2543.JPG

Damn, I'm gonna have to buy that druzy necklace. these spoilers make more sense than the IG pic based on the stated value of the box. Overall I'm happy for $75, and am excited for the snack!

Cute stuff. I think the eye gels and gift tags were in previous popsugar boxes, not these exact one but similar. 

I'm still holding out for discount.

Very happy with spoilers!  I love that there is a candle and a snack!  Always need gift tags (ours come up magically gone every holiday, I know there is a stash somewhere)!!!  So glad that I bought! 

I received my box today and really liked it but I had gone into with eyes wide open.  For me, spoilers are a must when it comes to PS (decided after ordering the For Her box).

I received my box today and really liked it but I had gone into with eyes wide open.  For me, spoilers are a must when it comes to PS (decided after ordering the For Her box).
I have to agree with you on that.  Only monthly boxes for me from now on, unless a couple of spoilers come out!  I like all the boxes, but agree with everyone else, they had enough product between NBC and Her that a nice box could have been curated.  I still can't believe no one did planners (that is an easy one).  Happy Friday Everyone!

They put a planner in one of the past Her Holiday boxes, if they had put one in again I suspect people could complain about too many repeats of product types in a "lux" box.  Hell people complain about anything really.

I love the idea of a planner but I can't get myself disciplined enough to stick with using one long term, much less carrying it around.

I like all the products in all of the boxes.  I think I am most excited to get the NBC box.  I am a weirdo, what can I say.  Really I like just about anything, and if it does not work I will gift or sell.  I have never traded, not sure how that works!

I ordered this box on December 1st and it still hasn't shipped. Is that normal for this company, even though it said on their website would ship in 5-7 business days? I've never ordered from this company so I'm not sure if I should be nervous, since I ordered this as a gift for someone. 

I ordered this box on December 1st and it still hasn't shipped. Is that normal for this company, even though it said on their website would ship in 5-7 business days? I've never ordered from this company so I'm not sure if I should be nervous, since I ordered this as a gift for someone. 
Hi there, 

There is a thread dedicated specifically to the December monthly box here:https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/138453-december-2015-popsugar-must-have-box-spoilers/page-6?do=findComment&comment=2409889

But we discuss spoilers openly, so if that's not your thing I suggest staying away until you are ready to discuss spoilers and the box.

I wouldn't worry if your box hasn't shipped yet, PopSugar is notorious for wonky shipping and the holiday and their several box offerings has really made shipping a disaster this month. I believe they're saying everyone will get every box (special edition, Neiman Marcus, NBC Today and regular monthly boxes) by 12/24, so don't fret too much if you don't see tracking or hear from them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My candle is cinnamon scented and I don't care for it. Anyone have a different scent and want to trade?
Cinnamon is in the booklet so I was worried they are all going to be that scent...it's not my favorite either.  I'll probably have to gift it, which is too bad because the candle holder is very cute. 

Boo, I am still waiting for this box. And my account only says processing. I'm just hoping it randomly appears on my doorstep haha. I'd really love to get it on Thursday, since it's my birthday!

Back