(Spoiler) New Beauty Test Tube Winter-Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually canceled mine, but I am not sure if it went through because I never heard anything back from them. I was disappointed in the last tube, and now that it is going to 6 times a year that is more expensive. 

Did they email us about this change?

I'll just drop BeautyFix. I am okay with six times a year. It's so easy to go back and forth with these subs, I can still stay well stocked regardless!

I thought this at first too!  But if you apply it lightly using a duo-fiber brush (I got mine at CVS)  it deposits just enough pigment to give you a very natural looking flush.  Blend it out if you pick up too much color or use a dusting of powder to help tone it down.   The brush makes a difference with the really pigmented blushes

I was charged yesterday.  I hope that means they are shipping out tomorrow or soon-ish?

I don't know if I am signed up or not. I emailed to cancel and they never emailed me back.

I canceled my subscription today.  I'm super upset with NBTT.  I subscribed this season to get the Mally eyeliner & Colorscience Powder SPF.  When my box came in today I was shocked to see that I didn't get them in my tube.

I called CS and they informed me that those items were "extras" which are given randomly -- I'm upset because I didn't get ANY EXTRAS and I had to pay $41 (w/ S&H + FL tax) for only 5 items -- of which only 2 were full size and the rest were samples.  I also don't think it's fair to put extras in some tubes and omit them from others.

pissoff.gif

I'm sticking to BeautyFix, for $49.99 I can get 8 full size items that are personally selected by me.  Not only that but their doing a promotion to get this season's kit for only $19.99 (PromoCode: BFIX4).

Quote: I don't know if I am signed up or not. I emailed to cancel and they never emailed me back.

Your best bet is to call CS.  They're under new management so I believe their CS center is larger, and the waiting time on the phone is less.  They took my call in less than 5-minutes.

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually canceled mine, but I am not sure if it went through because I never heard anything back from them. I was disappointed in the last tube, and now that it is going to 6 times a year that is more expensive. 
With the new NBTT CS, it took 3-weeks before I received an e-mail response.  The e-mail informed me that they would cancel my subscription AFTER sending out that season's tube -- which I didn't mind because it was my first tube.  Their phone CS is much better than their old management; it usually takes me less than 5-min to get through to them -- so I'd rather call than e-mail.

Back