(Spoiler) QVC New Beauty Test Tube Winter-Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried the Mally gloss again (this is my third gloss) and I can say without a doubt I hate her glosses. I can always feel the microglitter on my lips. Feels like grit on my lips.

I got mine in today too....I'm not too wowed by this one either.

I got Julep in Sasha

Oooh, I like the Julep in Melanie!  I hope I get that color.  I'm super excited to get this tube for some reason.  I just hope I don't get a black pencil.  Mine hasn't shipped yet, but I hope that it does soon.

I seem to have settled on desperately wanting this, but being totally new to test tube, I can't find the sign up for the QVC test tube.

If you have previously signed up for the auto-delivery of the test tubes, then you get them a few weeks earlier than the QVC release date.  I'm not sure exactly when it will be released to buy on QVC, but it will be soon - within a couple of weeks.  You can purchase it then and sign up for auto-delivery of future test tubes, if you'd like.

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I seem to have settled on desperately wanting this, but being totally new to test tube, I can't find the sign up for the QVC test tube.

I checked QVCs website earlier (at work, bad girl!) and the new 9 pc set is up for purchase! Well, it was listed....gonna see if I can order it now! Yippy!

Just ordered it and it says I should have it around the 11th. So, you need to order ASAP! Last time they had it listed a day or two and then took it down stating they wanted to make sure they had enough for when they broadcast it on air. So it may come down if they get a bunch of orders so hurry! I cant wait to get mine. I like the QVC better than the regular this time. It' usually the other way around. They only have 5 things listed for the regular tube right now but I hope there is more that's not shown! I love the ole in this. I used a sample of it at night over the vit c serum and it was amazing! I'm sooooo hoping the tarte is the purple. I want to try that color so bad! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just ordered it and it says I should have it around the 11th. So, you need to order ASAP! Last time they had it listed a day or two and then took it down stating they wanted to make sure they had enough for when they broadcast it on air. So it may come down if they get a bunch of orders so hurry! I cant wait to get mine.

I like the QVC better than the regular this time. It' usually the other way around. They only have 5 things listed for the regular tube right now but I hope there is more that's not shown! I love the ole in this. I used a sample of it at night over the vit c serum and it was amazing! I'm sooooo hoping the tarte is the purple. I want to try that color so bad!
tongue.gif
Enabler. I'd just been trying to talk myself out of buying it :< I'm just afraid the julep will be one I already have.

I am going to pass - but it's a great box with multiple items I love: Ole Hendreksin, Algenist eye cream is NICE and if anyone doesn't want theirs holla at me, hand cream, conditioner, etc.

BUT...I have so many samples already.  I have some of the Ole Hendreksin and Algenist eye cream waiting to be used.  I have enough cleanser to last me at least through June if not longer.  (Probably longer.)  Conditioner...not that big of deal.  And lipgloss - let's just say I have more lip gloss than one girl needs.  I don't even WANT more.

Great tube if anyone is considering and needs stuff.  But I'm passing.  That and the Zoya promotion starting next Monday (with another offer on Facebook) got me.

I decided to treat myself to this quarter's tube for my birthday! I will use all of the products and am especially looking forward to the eye cream, eyeliner, and conditioner.

Just checked my tracking# and it's getting delivered TODAY! So excited!  I ordered it and they shipped it right after that....they must be close to me, haha.  Still waiting on my regular one to ship, sheesh.

Yay, UPS delivered mine today.

I received the Plum Smoldereyes, the Starburst Mally High-Shine Liquid Lip color, and the color Sasha for my Julep Nail Color.

Originally Posted by MrsYaYaMom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay, UPS delivered mine today.

I received the Plum Smoldereyes, the Starburst Mally High-Shine Liquid Lip color, and the color Sasha for my Julep Nail Color.

Sweet! Mine was almost the same.  That Julep in Sasha is so pretty.  I'm thinking perfect for spring!  I got the Blue Smoldereyes.  I was hoping for the plum (since I've never tried purple eyeliner) but I used it this morning and it's very nice.  There are really super fine flecks of blue, green, purple, and maybe another color like gold.  You can't even see them unless you look really, really close!  But it says they are to subtly enhance your eye color.  And the color's held up all day today!  I'm so happy with this tube!  I used the Ole last night over their truth serum and my skin was soft and dewy this morning. :)

I'm so tempted to buy another....but I have the regular coming plus all my other subs this month so I don't think I'll be allowed. :-(

Glad I didn't order the tube. Everyone seems to be getting a julep I already have, and without that, it's not worth the cost to me.

Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sweet! Mine was almost the same.  That Julep in Sasha is so pretty.  I'm thinking perfect for spring!  I got the Blue Smoldereyes.  I was hoping for the plum (since I've never tried purple eyeliner) but I used it this morning and it's very nice.  There are really super fine flecks of blue, green, purple, and maybe another color like gold.  You can't even see them unless you look really, really close!  But it says they are to subtly enhance your eye color.  And the color's held up all day today!  I'm so happy with this tube!  I used the Ole last night over their truth serum and my skin was soft and dewy this morning. :)

I'm so tempted to buy another....but I have the regular coming plus all my other subs this month so I don't think I'll be allowed. :-(
I think I would have been happy with any of the SmolderEYES colors, I waited too long to pick up one of the Christmas sets of them and missed out, so getting one in this test tube made me very happy. Love my Julep! I have 51, now 52, of their polishes and was surprised that i got one I didn't already have. I do have a similar color, Alicia, that is lighter and a tad peachier. I have finally been using my truth serum for the past week, and holy cow! My skin is so much lighter and brighter. Definitely gonna have to try the cream over it tonight.

I got the Julep in Renee, a really pretty light lavender. The Tarte is navy, I think. It's dark but with a tinge of reflective blue. I got the Mally in Starburst, and I sure wish they would send the mascara for a change. I'm very happy with the tube this time, especially after opening a meh Cravebox.  

the colors you got sound really nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I still want to see what the regular NBTT is getting and then I'll decide if I get that one or the QVC one

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the colors you got sound really nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I still want to see what the regular NBTT is getting and then I'll decide if I get that one or the QVC one
You have time to wait, because I don't think the Q has done the presentation yet. I'd like to know if anyone will be lucky enough to get the Bliss hand cream in blood-orange rather than the plain macadamia we all seem to be getting.

Back