*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! A nice, soft, oversized one! I wouldn't even care if there was a PopSugar logo on it. I would love it regardless.
Same!  Logo it all up!  I don't even care.  I have never gotten a beach towel in any subscription box and I feel like it's time!

Love the August necklace!  Whoever is curating these jewelry pieces must have me in mind when they pick things, lol.

Do they always include a jewelry item? I just subbed for August and I know there was a necklace last month too.. 

I'm excited for the gorjana necklace because it is exactly the type of necklace I like wearing. I've worn the tassel one they sent a while ago a lot more often than I ever expected! Plus, I even like the July necklace even though the haterade in the July box thread is pretty strong ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, bummer - The necklace is much shorter than I thought. I was picturing a long length, but it's only 18".  

I wish I had that tassel necklace now. Just going to lust over all the previous Popsugar jewelry, lol!

Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, bummer - The necklace is much shorter than I thought. I was picturing a long length, but it's only 18".  

I wish I had that tassel necklace now. Just going to lust over all the previous Popsugar jewelry, lol!
looks like the double chain is listed on ebay - for a pretty low buy it now price too

Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

looks like the double chain is listed on ebay - for a pretty low buy it now price too
Thanks, I ended up scoring one from MUT. All my shameless begging finally paid off!   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait for the necklace - I do wish they would send silver sometimes instead of gold. I find it odd that they are releasing a spoiler for their monthly box - I am not sure they have ever done that...maybe to quash all the complaining about the July box?

I can't wait for the necklace - I do wish they would send silver sometimes instead of gold. I find it odd that they are releasing a spoiler for their monthly box - I am not sure they have ever done that...maybe to quash all the complaining about the July box?
I'm Hoping that it's in addition to the regular box.

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Loving the necklace! I'm also hoping that this August box will have the San Torpe bracelets they mentioned a few months ago as a summer box item. I thought those were gorgeous! http://www.santorpe.com/
I had forgotten about the bracelets. I did really like those.

Hi! I just joined MUT, but have been subscribed to PS since April. I just wanted to point out that everyone is calling August their Anniversary Box, but really PS hasn't actually called it that. Their blog post said they are celebrating their anniversary with a gift INSIDE the box. To me that is different than it actually being a whole special anniversary box. We'll see though! I am excited about the necklace, I'm looking forward to a more delicate piece opposed to the statement necklaces we've gotten.

Originally Posted by payton /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I assumed they posted a spoiler and the bit about the anniversary box to acknowledge people were unhappy with the July box and let us know they consider August the anniversary box. That's just a guess.

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I assumed they posted a spoiler and the bit about the anniversary box to acknowledge people were unhappy with the July box and let us know they consider August the anniversary box. That's just a guess.
That is exactly what I thought - I know I subscribed for the July box because I thought it would be amazing. It so was not, and I felt pretty let down, and was ready to give up until the August spoiled. Maybe delaying the Anniversary box is just a way for them to slyly get people to subscribe for two boxes?

Back