*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by LucysKeeper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that was me! I didn't get that offer, that or I deleted the email, awesome deal!

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have to say thank you to whoever mentioned requesting that strap that was noted in the box.  I filled out that form the note said to complete and a few weeks later I got an e-mail saying that if I completed an Amazon review they'd send me a free box - in my choice of color!  I just got it today!!!  LOVE!

Quote: Originally Posted by LucysKeeper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that was me! I didn't get that offer, that or I deleted the email, aw

I am bummed I missed this. I had already thrown out the packaging, etc by the time I saw the posts about the note :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have to say thank you to whoever mentioned requesting that strap that was noted in the box.  I filled out that form the note said to complete and a few weeks later I got an e-mail saying that if I completed an Amazon review they'd send me a free box - in my choice of color!  I just got it today!!!  LOVE!
I got that too and got a free bentgo too loving it!

How long did it take people to get a response back from Bentgo on how to obtain a free box after giving them feedback? It's been almost a week since I've replied to their email and I still haven't heard from them. 
frown.gif

Back