*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by icedone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As already upset as I am, I am even more upset knowing that they took my Must Have box and tore it all apart. I also know that they were all sold out of the box, so my chances of getting a replacement or something are pretty much nil. I've been crying all day. In the first robbery they took almost all of my jewelry including unique pieces from all over the world, diamonds, heirlooms, etc. so I have been trying to get a few new pieces, this Gorjana necklace from the box was going to be one of them.
The Gorjana necklace really isn't my style; I'd be happy to send it to you if you message me your address. 

It has been an absolute nightmare. We're both still out of town and can't even deal with it from here. The cops came and didn't even call us! They got the Must Have box this time, not last time. It was sitting on the porch - had just been delivered a few hours prior to the break in.  No leads. The police don't seem to be very interested in doing anything more than write a report. This time they seem to be taking a bit more interested since there were firearms taken. As already upset as I am, I am even more upset knowing that they took my Must Have box and tore it all apart. I also know that they were all sold out of the box, so my chances of getting a replacement or something are pretty much nil. I've been crying all day. In the first robbery they took almost all of my jewelry including unique pieces from all over the world, diamonds, heirlooms, etc. so I have been trying to get a few new pieces, this Gorjana necklace from the box was going to be one of them.
I really get upset when people steal because they're too lazy to work themselves. Wow, twice? I can't imagine how that must feel like you must be very strong to not have a mental breakdown.But everything is replaceable except life, thank God you and husband are fine. I wish you the best :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and don't forget you have a family here in makeup talk.

Originally Posted by icedone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It has been an absolute nightmare. We're both still out of town and can't even deal with it from here. The cops came and didn't even call us! They got the Must Have box this time, not last time. It was sitting on the porch - had just been delivered a few hours prior to the break in. 

No leads. The police don't seem to be very interested in doing anything more than write a report. This time they seem to be taking a bit more interested since there were firearms taken.

As already upset as I am, I am even more upset knowing that they took my Must Have box and tore it all apart. I also know that they were all sold out of the box, so my chances of getting a replacement or something are pretty much nil. I've been crying all day. In the first robbery they took almost all of my jewelry including unique pieces from all over the world, diamonds, heirlooms, etc. so I have been trying to get a few new pieces, this Gorjana necklace from the box was going to be one of them.
I am so shocked that you were robbed twice!  You poor thing!  Hopefully the police will be able to help out this time!

Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone isn't using their May Designs code and would like to give it up I would love to have it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> PM Me!
Do they stack?  Meaning, can we use multiple ones at once? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I thought I heard the shipping and the $5 off sort of offset each other... I was thinking about the budget one as well.

Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm trying to stay spoiler free so I havent read through the posts. Has everyone already gotten their boxes? My box is still listed as processing under my account info :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
did you get it yet?? i still havent gotten mine i am SOOO UPSET!!

I was blessed by the mailman today. Not only did I get my Popsugar box that I wasn't expecting until tomorrow, my Goodies box arrived with it! I felt like a kid on Christmas because I was having such a terrible morning.

I'm actually really pleased with this month's box. I go back to school (university) at the end of the month and this seemed like the perfect Back to School box for an adult. The bento box is going to come in handy since I might have to rush from work to class. Being able to take my lunch will make things so much easier.

Despite being yellow gold (which I don't really like) the necklace is nice. The little apple bowl just fit the Back to School theme in my eyes. I don't actually know if that's the theme they were going for, but I loved it all the same. If they keep this up, I'm going to try to stick around this time.

Do they stack?  Meaning, can we use multiple ones at once? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I thought I heard the shipping and the $5 off sort of offset each other... I was thinking about the budget one as well.
They stack, you can enter multiple codes.

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They stack, you can enter multiple codes.
OOOH!  Thanks for letting us know... makes sense why she was asking then.  I will take some May Design codes as well then, too ! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I only have one $5 code that I got with my box..   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OOOH!  Thanks for letting us know... makes sense why she was asking then.  I will take some May Design codes as well then, too ! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I only have one $5 code that I got with my box..   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I facebooked May designs to ask if they ever offered free shipping. (I wanted to see if they did so I could save my code...) no such luck. Guess I'm gonna bite the bullet and order the budget book! It sure is a heck of alot cuter than my Dave Ramsey printouts!

So I lost my necklace and didn't even get a chance to wear it so upset 😢

Originally Posted by cmello /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I lost my necklace and didn't even get a chance to wear it so upset 😢
Sorry to hear that!  There are a bunch listed on ebay right now if you want to replace it.  Here are a couple (not my listings):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GORJANA-GRIFFIN-Gold-Open-Circle-Necklace-POP-SUGAR-MUST-HAVE-65-RETAIL-/360722737345?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item53fcc028c1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gorjana-and-Griffin-Open-Circle-Necklace-18k-Gold-Popsugar-Must-Have-NEW-/121162937128?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item1c35dfb328

I washed my Bentgo box in the dishwasher last night and it warped!  It is clearly marked dishwasher safe... but, my boxes no longer nest, and the lid (which did not go through the dishwasher) is now too large to fit on either of the boxes.  Has this happened to anyone else? 

Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I washed my Bentgo box in the dishwasher last night and it warped!  It is clearly marked dishwasher safe... but, my boxes no longer nest, and the lid (which did not go through the dishwasher) is now too large to fit on either of the boxes.  Has this happened to anyone else? 
Oh no! Good to know... did you put it on the top or bottom rack? 

Back