*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I washed my Bentgo box in the dishwasher last night and it warped!  It is clearly marked dishwasher safe... but, my boxes no longer nest, and the lid (which did not go through the dishwasher) is now too large to fit on either of the boxes.  Has this happened to anyone else? 
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! Thank you for the warning, I'll definitely only be hand washing now!

I washed mine several times on the regular cycle and there was no problem with it.

Originally Posted by mish65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I washed mine several times on the regular cycle and there was no problem with it.
Good to know.  It must have been the "heavy wash" cycle that caused my issue.   

Has anyone who wanted an August box but didn't get one because you signed up too late (like me) gotten an August box yet? I really want one, and if I know one of us has gotten off the wait list I'll feel more hopeful. 

Yea, the heavy wash certainly could do that... so sorry that your box warped ;-(

Has anyone who wanted an August box but didn't get one because you signed up too late (like me) gotten an August box yet? I really want one, and if I know one of us has gotten off the wait list I'll feel more hopeful. 
I have not gotten off the wait list. I dont think I will... Lll

Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't heard of anyone so far - sorry! I have my fingers crossed for you for September! But maybe if you hit enough trade lists you can make your own box? =)

I facebooked May designs to ask if they ever offered free shipping. (I wanted to see if they did so I could save my code...) no such luck. Guess I'm gonna bite the bullet and order the budget book! It sure is a heck of alot cuter than my Dave Ramsey printouts!
Thanks for letting us know. I, too, want another weekly to-do (then have one for work and one for personal) as well as budget. The $5 code doesn't go very far :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for letting us know. I, too, want another weekly to-do (then have one for work and one for personal) as well as budget. The $5 code doesn't go very far
biggrin.gif
I'm trying to trade mine, if you have any interest. I think I just like being a mess more than I like to be organized! =)

Had a horrible CS experience with Lulah.  They duplicated my order then sent me what I wanted plus something else.  Only the something else was not in the box.  CS is impossible to reach.  If they don't take it off my account like I asked I'll just have the bank do it.  I should just calm down.

Yesterday, I received my free Bentgo box directly from the company. If you opened your box, there was a note with instructions of to request a free replacement strap, which I did. Then several weeks later after I received the free replacement strap, they contacted me for feedback and how I use my box and what my experience is (via email). I replied and they sent me instructions how to claim a free box. I even got to pick a color.

Quote: Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yesterday, I received my free Bentgo box directly from the company. If you opened your box, there was a note with instructions of to request a free replacement strap, which I did. Then several weeks later after I received the free replacement strap, they contacted me for feedback and how I use my box and what my experience is (via email). I replied and they sent me instructions how to claim a free box. I even got to pick a color.

Great tip!!

Can you post the link where we can redeem the free replacement strap? I seem to have misplaced the paper it was on!

I used it more than a month ago and threw it out because I didn't need it anymore, and the new one I am going to be giving as a gift.  May be someone who has it will be able to post it here or pm you?

I used it more than a month ago and threw it out because I didn't need it anymore, and the new one I am going to be giving as a gift.  May be someone who has it will be able to post it here or pm you?

I knew I should've requested it right away but I procrastinated as always! Thanks anyway! 

I have to say thank you to whoever mentioned requesting that strap that was noted in the box.  I filled out that form the note said to complete and a few weeks later I got an e-mail saying that if I completed an Amazon review they'd send me a free box - in my choice of color!  I just got it today!!!  LOVE!

I have to say thank you to whoever mentioned requesting that strap that was noted in the box.  I filled out that form the note said to complete and a few weeks later I got an e-mail saying that if I completed an Amazon review they'd send me a free box - in my choice of color!  I just got it today!!!  LOVE!
I think that was me! I didn't get that offer, that or I deleted the email, awesome deal!

Back