Square Hue: January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box! Droooool.

*twitch twitch dies* Sooooooooo excited to get mine now.
w00t.gif

In love with the last color dont have artic colors in my collection super excited so happy thanks for the swatches

WOWed again by Square Hue!! I've never had a polish color like the darkest shade. I love it the most and wish so much I knew how to do nail art.. the 3 would be so pretty in a design. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so excited for these! I was a little scared since it's themed "cold" like it is, but I really really really love those colors!
I want my box darn it!

I have a julep order coming as well so I've been stalking the mail as well.

The colors are gorgeous and shimmers are my favorite, so that's super exciting to me that there are two of them in there! I really love those colors and cannot wait to see what Feb looks like!

Wow, they just continue to impress, don't they?! I can't wait to get my box.

Darn, these colors just aren't me. Last month had *perfect* colors for me, but I kinda hate blue nail polish. Especially light blue.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I stalked my mail man and no boxes (waiting for Julep as well). :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
One of these days my mailman will show up wearing hockey goalie equipment from me sneak attacking him for my mail
laughing.gif

Ha ha~ I think we all must have a story about our mailperson and our sub boxes..

MY mail lady left my Square Hue polish box in our huge Victorian -style mailbox at the end of the driveway ( mailbox was cemented into the ground and bolted down, etc when we bought our house-- it's huge and tackily ornate).

BUT, the same day, she left 3 larger sub boxes right at my front door. So I didn't even know I had pulish waiting in freezing cold weather almost all day. Some little voice said " Check the mailbox too", so I finally pulled on some boots and a coat when the sun came out, and was over the moon happy with my box of beautiful polishes.

If anyone does designs with the 2 shimmer shades. please post photos. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can SO see this as snowflakes, or maybe sky and cloouds or heck, maybe a cute polar bear in water..
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I hate Sundays... no mail. LOL The subscription addict in me is twitching for a package! LOL

I hate Sundays... no mail. LOL The subscription addict in me is twitching for a package! LOL
Oh my gosh Zadi, I genuinely LOL'd at that one because it rang so darn true.

LOL I thought my fellow addicts would get a kick out of that. I hear my neighbor's truck and it sounds like the FedEx/UPS truck and I look out the window and think, "package?" LOL

LOL I thought my fellow addicts would get a kick out of that. I hear my neighbor's truck and it sounds like the FedEx/UPS truck and I look out the window and think, "package?" LOL
Oh I know.  I live out in the country, where you get to know your postal carrier really well, and I swear I get a little sheepish when she comes to my door with my packages. And my FedEx delivery person brings my dogs' treats (I have four) and if I am not there, she leaves their cookies on top of my package. My dogs alllll know the UPS man's truck is coming when it is still well up the road and alert me because he stops at my place so often.  It is really kind of embarrassing. I think I feel that way because it feels more than a little self-indulgent that those packages are treats that are clearly just for me. I still want them of course, and I think they are great for me all the way around, and force me to take breaks and do nice, de-stressing things for myself that I definitely would not do otherwise. But still.

LOL I have a chant in my head when I hear the mailman, fedex, or UPS. comeoncomeoncomeon package!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I know.  I live out in the country, where you get to know your postal carrier really well, and I swear I get a little sheepish when she comes to my door with my packages. And my FedEx delivery person brings my dogs' treats (I have four) and if I am not there, she leaves their cookies on top of my package. My dogs alllll know the UPS man's truck is coming when it is still well up the road and alert me because he stops at my place so often.  It is really kind of embarrassing. I think I feel that way because it feels more than a little self-indulgent that those packages are treats that are clearly just for me. I still want them of course, and I think they are great for me all the way around, and force me to take breaks and do nice, de-stressing things for myself that I definitely would not do otherwise. But still.
Don't feel guilty, it's their paid job. Also, I leave mine homemade cookies and stuff from time to time to show my appreciation for when they go out of their way for me. I figure it makes me happy to get my stuff and it makes their job a little less miserable.

I got my box today!  Now, I have to figure out what to do with the polishes.  I have very similar colors from other brands already... I clearly have way too much polish and should entirely quit this sub, but I did love the December so much!  I do like the box, although the paper turned all of my bottles black, but they were easily cleaned up. 

One nice touch was the "Welcome to the SquareHue family!" Card with everyone's name signed.  It somehow makes it more real that real people are involved when I see their signatures.

Back