SquareHue: March 2014 -- SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, Hariette, I certainly wasn't intending to force you to act like an adult!  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I thought I was being rather childish myself.

As dousedingin pointed out, it's super-easy to suspend one's account.  One click online, that's it.  They don't make you call and stay on hold for 30 minutes.  They don't say you can only skip once every six months.  And I know from experience that if you suspend they don't nag you with emails or notifications, begging you to reactivate.  This is another big plus in their favor.

I think the March/Paris colors will look fabulous on people with either very pale skin, like Katie above, or very dark skin.  They don't flatter my cool-toned medium skin though.  The nude totally disappears on me and gives me Band-Aid hands.  However, guess what, the very pale green is growing on me.  I still hate that we got another off-white and I would truly like an explanation from the company on three of those in four months.  I still plan to skip April because I'm so NOT a fan of orange.  Watch, the purple will be to die for!  ha ha

Although it's not in the preview picture, I would not be surprised to see a nice deep blue in April because Van Gogh.

I just wondering if more subscribers give their take on the Paris collection will it make a difference ?

rolleyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Ketaki Sawant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just wondering if more subscribers give their take on the Paris collection will it make a difference ?

rolleyes.gif

I was hoping they'd address the issue on their FB page but they haven't.

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was hoping they'd address the issue on their FB page but they haven't.
 Ya that's really bad ... i did write to them on Instagram but they didn't reply ....

rolleyes.gif

I sent my feedback to them via their contact form and recieved a "thank you for your feedback, good or bad" reply the next day. Whether or not they do anything with the feedback, I don't know, but I feel better knowing that they did at least read it.

Where did you get the feedback form....I too want to submit my my feedback ... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here:

http://www.squarehue.com/contact/

More feedback can't hurt. It at least lets them know they goofed with the colors. Hope this helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know they read their FB page and since they're not responding to the question there, I'm left with the assumption that they just don't want to answer us.  Disappointing.

I posted a ? there yesterday about the June box (Maui), because you can vote on which of three color combos it will be.  The info's on the back of the card that came in the March box, plus it's been publicized online.  I asked if we'll know what the colors are going to be far enough in advance to suspend, reactivate, or sign up.  Hope so, because I don't care for 2 out of the 3 choices, and frankly I'm not all that thrilled about the 3rd either!

Perhaps we should start a petition that says "No more yellow-green!"

I know they read their FB page and since they're not responding to the question there, I'm left with the assumption that they just don't want to answer us.  Disappointing. I posted a ? there yesterday about the June box (Maui), because you can vote on which of three color combos it will be.  The info's on the back of the card that came in the March box, plus it's been publicized online.  I asked if we'll know what the colors are going to be far enough in advance to suspend, reactivate, or sign up.  Hope so, because I don't care for 2 out of the 3 choices, and frankly I'm not all that thrilled about the 3rd either! Perhaps we should start a petition that says "No more yellow-green!"
I planned on postponing my account in time to skip the June box almost immediately after seeing the color scheme choices. I only like a couple of the color choices and already have enough of those colors to not want dupes + colors I don't like as much.

Quote: Originally Posted by KatieS131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I planned on postponing my account in time to skip the June box almost immediately after seeing the color scheme choices. I only like a couple of the color choices and already have enough of those colors to not want dupes + colors I don't like as much.
Yeah, I've suspended my account for April and at this point am not planning to get June's box.  No idea yet for May.  I could be convinced on the June colors if they were holos or two-coat foils, and not cremes or thin shimmers.

Ugh, I don't usually complain about SH formulas, but I'm really annoyed with this green! It's a gorgeous color, but it's a streaky mess. I wonder if a ridge filler and an opaque white undercoat would help. I'm not sure I care enough to make that much of an effort, though.

Back