Subscription & Sampling Programs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see what you guys get in your sample boxes, especially the Cravebox and Luxebox.

I don't know if you've heard of these but I just found out about Conscious Box and Bella Box (AU company).

was justfab the site you saw on tv, zadi? (I just saw the commercial)

They're another shoe site, by Kimora Lee Simmons, $39.95, size 5.5-11

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know if you've heard of these but I just found out about Conscious Box and Bella Box (AU company).
Thanks SmokeyEye22! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll add them to the list.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It possibly was. Is that the commercial with the woman around their computer making comments that sound a bit sexual then other people from their work comes around to look and starts to make comments? If so then yup that's the site. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got a shipment confirmation that the MyGlam bag shipped today. I'm a little confused by the shipment info. Just got the email today but it's saying it was shipped on Dec. 10th..maybe they are saying it will arrive on Dec. 10th.

Shipment Information Confirmation Number:
  Shipped on:
December 10, 2011

Shipped via:
USPS First Class
Scan History Date
Time
December 7, 2011 04:31:00 94010 Electronic Notification
Editing post to take my confirmation # out.

Eco-Emi uses Stamps.com as well. As soon as you make a label with Stamps.com it will assign a date you plan on mailing the packages out which is why the date is funny.

Oh ok. I was hoping that meant it would be here on Dec. 10th.

Did you get your email Zadidoll?

I got the ship notification for MyGlam today too.  I'm kinda excited even though we know what we are getting.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok. Saw the commercial again and yup it's JustFab. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got an email last night that Beauty Army is launching January 1st. I totally forgot about them! I guess I'll cancel my GGG and get Beauty Army. They have about 13 brands listed so it may not be a big selection of items but you get to pick your own samples!

Edit: Upon further inspection they mostly have skincare/anti aging brands. Only one company they are with right now sales cosmetics. I'll still give it a try though.

I am looking forward to trying Beauty Army.  I would rather get skincare samples through sampling programs like these, because with makeup I'd want to pick my own colors anyway.  

Got an email last night that Beauty Army is launching January 1st. I totally forgot about them! I guess I'll cancel my GGG and get Beauty Army. They have about 13 brands listed so it may not be a big selection of items but you get to pick your own samples!

Edit: Upon further inspection they mostly have skincare/anti aging brands. Only one company they are with right now sales cosmetics. I'll still give it a try though.

Has anyone gotten their Cravebox yet? Or even an email about it? I didn't sign up for that one but I'm excited to see what everyone got.

Haven't gotten mine yet, but I saw on their facebook that they started shipping them last week.

Has anyone gotten their Cravebox yet? Or even an email about it? I didn't sign up for that one but I'm excited to see what everyone got.

It shows $19 a month when I look at it.  Definitely too pricey for me, but it does look fun.

Originally Posted by SarahNerd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Conscious Box looks really cool but $17 a month is a little pricy for me. 

Anyone getting the Blissmobox? I just signed up and am getting my first box for $11. I think they ship at the end of the month, so I should be getting mine after the new year. If I come across the promo code, I'll post it. I found it on a blog, but for the life of me I can't remember where.

Here's the page where I found the link. 

http://abcsandgardenpeas.com/2011/08/03/blissmobox-review-and-giveaway/

They do ask for the name of the blog page when you sign up for the $11 promo

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It shows $19 a month when I look at it.  Definitely too pricey for me, but it does look fun.

It's showing $19 for me too. $12 a month and then $7 shipping.

The box could be worth it because all the products look to be full sized.

Thanks for all the info ladies!! I wasn't sure what I wanted for Christmas from the hubby but now I know a couple things I'll be asking for :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Who else has gotten their MyGlam bags? And what's the deal with the profile we took when you first sign up? I know this first month everyone received the same things so is our profile info gonna factor in on next month's bags?

Back