Subscription & Sampling Programs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more to be added to the list.

Kiwi Crate
LolliHop
Citrus Lane
Trunk Club

Trunk club has some nice men's clothes, but it's going to put a massive dent in the wallet. 

If anyone has been wanting to sign up for Julep Maven (nail polish) but haven't wanted to pay the high price of $19.99/mo then I'm here to help you out. I'm not sure how long this deal will last but right now if you sign up under someone's referral link and put in the code 'share on' when checking out you can get your first Maven box for only 1 penny! I just did it under my friend's link, I wouldn't have tried the company if it wouldn't have been for this deal.

*referral link deleted by mod*

Zadidoll here is a suggestion to go on the samples site list. It's more of a mom&pop company selling sample boxes of home made things. I really liked their site and they have a FB. It's called 'My Dream Sample Box".

I looked up My Dream Sample Box online and looks like they have more traffic then they can handle.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

I ordered a few boxes the other day from my dream sample box - one kiddie box for each of my kids and one of the mega samplers for myself. the owner was nice - she emailed me and asked if the kiddie boxes were for boys or girls. i will keep you all posted on what i get.

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Zadidoll here is a suggestion to go on the samples site list. It's more of a mom&pop company selling sample boxes of home made things. I really liked their site and they have a FB. It's called 'My Dream Sample Box".

Back