Target Beauty Box: Fall 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I got it to go through with free shipping, I don't know why it was being weird before.. Plus I forgot I had some cash left in my paypal account, I didn't know you could use paypal on target.com!  So basically, I paid nothing, as I don't use paypal for many things (and only had it because of a forced refund via that method, lol).  

I want to try the lippie, and depending on the color of the NYX pencil I might keep that.  Everything else I'm putting in Christmas goody bags for family.  Yay! 

So happy I stumbled onto this! Good job MUT. I bought 2 boxes, so I hope I get different colors. Excited for the hair stuff, and everything else. My niece likes to play with the box it comes in, so bonus!

Got my shipping confirmation! Excited to see what color gloss I get, and to try the NYX and hair products.

No tracking but the transaction finally posted on my CC - hopefully a tracking email comes next week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a tracking number but it doesn't show anything yet. It is Sunday though, so can't ex too much just yet.

I ordered one! Last year's dry shampoo was broken, so I'm hoping that this year's works  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think it was just that dry shampoo container. Mine also broke after one or two uses, and some other reviews I've watched on youtube also stated that theirs (both mini and full size) stopped working as well. Hoping this one is better!

I ordered one! Last year's dry shampoo was broken, so I'm hoping that this year's works  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I also think it was just the packaging. It's a shame because that's my favorite dry shampoo, but I had the nozzle break randomly on both the mini from Target and the full size I bought. I will never understand how this stuff fails to get noticed during product testing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you guys get the free shipping to work? I have tried on my Ipad my computer, using different browsers, etc. and everytime I go to check out it keeps adding shipping charges.

How did you guys get the free shipping to work? I have tried on my Ipad my computer, using different browsers, etc. and everytime I go to check out it keeps adding shipping charges.
I don't have a red card but got free shipping. It just did it automatically.

Back