Target Beauty Box: Fall 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the nude lipgloss that made me look like a corpse... I had the red opera from a previous box, so I used a new mascara wand to scoop out some of the red and mix it into the nude - it was a bit of a pain, but I liked the results!

I got the nude color too. I usually despise nudes and I was bummed to see it in my box. However, I wanted to try out the formula for this gloss and was pleasantly surprised by how flattering the nude was on me. I'm so glad I tried it instead of throwing it in my trade stash. I liked the formula too and will be buying more of these.

Got nude in both my boxes, so bummed. I will try one out, but nudes generally do not work for me.

At All. 

I never did get a tracking number, not even on the site. 

I got nude ballet - at first I was bummed because I usually wear pinks - but this is very flattering and gives a nice shine

Very pleased - $8 value - so everything else in my box (which I will try/use) is FREE

The coupon will be used the next time I go to target for a pixi purchase I have been wanting to make for a while now - so by taking $3 off the box price, it's a fantastic deal! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got mine today!!' Lippie in Ruby Opera, it's a pretty Purfume-y lipgloss. Not what I was expecting. It's pretty red!

This whole box, the dry shampoo, hairspray, nyx eyeshadow stick, lip stick, heck even the bb cream probably will be used on Halloween. Thanks target! ☺️

My color was "Blushing Harmony" which I love, the pencil is in "Milk" which is exactly what I wanted. Very happy with this box.

This fekkai dry shampoo is awesome!! Smells strongly, but holy crap it actually looks like my hair is clean. Usually dry shampoos just make it less obvious my hair is greasy. Something about how it sprays or the pressure in the can or something made it super easy to just spray a tiny bit at a time exactly where I wanted. This is definitely going to be repurchased.

So will other nyx eyeshadow pencils, and maybe the lippie. I'm not a huge lip gloss girl, I prefer matte lips. I'm meh about the hairspray, I'm pretty comfortable with my $1 hairspray.

The laneige bb is actually pretty nice to. And it's spf 50!! That is some major points to me. That's a possibility...

Three thumbs up for this box. Worth every penny!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just placed an order for a second box. I can't believe they are still available. I am really hoping to get the lip gloss in blushing harmony this time.

I got my box today, yay!  I'm one who actually wanted the nude ballet lippie, and of course I end up with Ruby.  I think I like the red anyways, but I know I like the formula.  I'm going to pick up the nude ballet and another nude pink one this weekend I think.  

I might try the dry shampoo.  Usually use a powder from Bumble and Bumble, but now I'm curious, lol.  I'm surprised how much I liked the foundation/bb whatever it is so much.  The light is a hair too light though, so I'll try the medium tomorrow and test the spf on my walk.  

I'd love to get another one, but I'm afraid I'll get the nude lippy and I do not need a third one. I tried it yesterday and it is hideous on me. 

Love the hairspray, though, and the NYX is a great base.

Target has free shipping on any order today & it can be used with the coupon code that came in the box. 

Might be handy for anyone who ordered a box but doesn't live near Target! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Looks like you get a 5 dollar gift card when you purchase 2 of those lippies, so I may just get the colors I want and use my coupon (thanks for the reminder!)

So I bought 3 more boxes yesterday, due to be delivered by first week in Nov.  

I was going to buy some of the dry shampoo in the little cans...but they are 8$, and the entire box is only 7$... I hope I get the other two lip colors this time around and not 3 more red ones, lol.  

I kind of didn't want to pay 36$ for the BB cushion in full size, that is a lot for a Target exclusive product, in my opinion.  But today I broke down and bought it, I'm really loving it a lot.  

I was wondering why the full size box is so huge for just a compact product.  You get 2 (!) containers of the makeup, with two sponges, and a refillable compact.  The extra makeup container comes sealed so it wont dry out.  So now I don't feel bad about the price, yay!  

How often do they do these beauty boxes?  Are they seasonal?

I ordered a few boxes as gifts (I'm going to a gift exchange party for Fall favorite things). All the boxes had the same lipcolor, a pretty pink called "Blushing Harmony". The budget for the party was $5 per gift so it was hard to find something that was $5, but I had a Target coupon so I was able to get the boxes for $6 each. They all had the Milk NYX pencil, I haven't heard of any variations on the NYX (yet).

Back