Target Beauty Box: Fall 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't figure out how to attach my pictures... I looked at the tutorial for our site but I still can't figure it out  :angry:

Anyway, I got my NYX pencil in Milk and my L'oreal gloss in Ruby Opera.

I got the Nude Ballet lip color which makes me really sad. The biggest reason for ordering the box was for a bright beautiful pink lip color. What a bummer.

I can't figure out how to attach my pictures... I looked at the tutorial for our site but I still can't figure it out  :angry:

Anyway, I got my NYX pencil in Milk and my L'oreal gloss in Ruby Opera.
The only way I can seem to attach photos (when i'm posting from my phone) is by posting the text part of my post, then "edit" the post and the option to add photos is then available.

On Instagram I've only seen the Nyx Milk pencil but both L'oreal glosses in Ruby Opera and Nude Ballet. I'm crossing my fingers for Nude Ballet because I've been so undecided on buying it for a long time now.

I got NYX in Milk and the lip gloss in Ruby Opera. I would have preferred the nude but I'm willing to give it a try!

I got the box today and received NYX milk and L'oreal Nude Ballet. Would have preferred any other color :(

IMG_20141017_135358.jpg

It's here! Milk and Nude Ballet just what I was hoping for. I like how the Laneige comes in 3 colors since I am not light, the color company's usually send out.

I don't think there was a selection this time. All four boxes I bought contained the same colors.
Some people received other shades! In this thread: Blushing Harmony, Ruby Opera, & Nude Ballet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

But just Milk for the NYX pencil. 

I got a milk NYX! and, nude ballet, which is ok if I use it sparingly. The wand is very strange to me, but I'm used to the classic doefoot style, this is flatter. Like a furry spatula, but not in a bad way?

I am thrilled that there seems to be no variations on the NYX pencil, because Milk is the one I wanted. I hope I get the Nude Ballet gloss. I already have the Ruby Opera shade from the People StyleHunters panel I'm a part of, so it would be nice to get a different shade.

Got Nude Ballet, the one I wanted! I agree with @@magsatron, the wand is definitely strange, I felt like I was using a small animal on my lips, its really furry but it does the job pretty good, I was able to cover my bottom lip in one complete swipe, without having to go back and reapply more to the wand. And yeah, I kind of only got the box to get the Nyx and the L'oreal lippie so the rest is probably going to get gifted or traded, I don't use hair products in my hair so those are wasted on me. Still, I'm happy to get this box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Both of my boxes arrived today and both were the same........ with the NYX in Milk and Blushing Harmony gloss. I love that the coupons can be used online, unless I overlooked it, the last ones that we got were only for in-store purchase and of course, I ended up missing the expiration date.

So I got my box today and of course I get the only one of the three gloss colors I didn't want. Of course!

Back