The Goodies.co Box December

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tabarhodes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the cookie mix last month too, and that pumpkin souffle thing.  Did anyone else get that and make it?  The instructions make it sound like too much effort for two tiny souffles...lol.
I got the chocolate version. I just read the directions last night - I agree, that is a lot of work. They better be amazing!!

This is my first Goodies box. I got box 2. I got:

~ 2 Sun Cups - One is mint and the other is sunflower butter. They both sound really delicious.

~ World Table Chocolate Mint Cookie Thins - They seem like they will end up being similar to Thin Mints. This is the most exciting thing in the box to me because I love almost anything mint flavor. It's even better when it's mixed with chocolate. And I got a full-sized box all to myself!
~ Effie's Homemade Oatcakes - This will make a nice morning snack I hope
~ Barefruit Crunchy Cinnamon Apple Chips - These sound delicious
~ EatSmart naturals Garden veggie Crisps - I think I've had these before and they left a funny aftertaste. They aren't bad though. I'll give them another try.
~ Rocky Mountain Cinnamon Sugar popcorn - Also sounds yummy.
This is the first box that I've subscribed to (I just hopped on the subscription box bandwagon last month) that I've been completely satisfied with upon opening. Everything in it sounds delicious and I didn't pay up the butt for it all either. They portions are also rather generous. I also think the box this month is super cute!

I just got mine today, and I got the same as Sammie. Loved the box. I myself loved that everything was almost nut free! And I don't have to cook or bake.

I also got Box #2.  Here is a picture.

So I've finally tried some of the stuff in the box. So if anyone is wondering:

The sun cups were disappointing. The creme inside the mint one was really grainy and the sunflower butter was just too strange. The popcorn, granola bar, and apple chips were all delicious. I think I want to buy more of the apple chips as a healthy snack. The chocolate mint cookies were addictive! I'm so glad they gave us a full box. I want more!!!

I have box 2 as well but I don't know when I will receive it as I only got my shipped email on Saturday.  Plus I wont be able to eat most of the items because I don't eat chocolate.  Oh well...you win some you lose some.  There's lots for me to complain about, mostly the late shipping but I still love this subscription and it's very cheap.

I got my box (box 2) yesterday.

OMG those cookies are amazing! They are not overwhelmingly minty, they are crisp and tasty and I will be buying more.

The popcorn was tasty. Nothing crazy, but very nice.

The apple chips are sweet and crisp and just a hint of cinnamon.

Haven't tried the other things yet, but again, $7 very well spent!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box (box 2) yesterday.

OMG those cookies are amazing! They are not overwhelmingly minty, they are crisp and tasty and I will be buying more.

The popcorn was tasty. Nothing crazy, but very nice.

The apple chips are sweet and crisp and just a hint of cinnamon.

Haven't tried the other things yet, but again, $7 very well spent!

I'm jealous. Mine is still lurking in Texas somewhere.

Im STILL waiting on my box. This is the longest I've ever waited for any box. I still haven't peeked and it's killing me. I tracked it and it was in my town this morning, but still says it won't be here until Saturday. UGh

Finally got my box (#2). I was surprised by how sizable the portions were, the box was huuge! I guess you're supposed to only snack on a couple a day, but I know this box isn't going to make it through the night LOL. My favorite's definitely the mint cookes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Finally got my box (#2). I was surprised by how sizable the portions were, the box was huuge! I guess you're supposed to only snack on a couple a day, but I know this box isn't going to make it through the night LOL. My favorite's definitely the mint cookes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.
Not gonna lie, my cookies are gone and I just got my box yesterday...they are SO GOOD. Actually, all I have left now are the veggie chips and sun cups, lol.

Those boxes look soo good!!! Still waiting for my invite - it seems like this is one amazing subscription. 

I ordered different flavors of the cookies and 1  each of Effies. I loved the oatcakes. I am just loving these boxes!

I got box 2. I am in LOVE with this sub. I don't even care that it took forever to get to me. The box is huge! I kept pulling stuff out in shock lol. The box of cookies is humongous. I'm so excited! I don't think I'll eat any of it tonight but I'm pretty excited. Pretty sure that Myglam and goodies are two boxes I'll always have! Sad to say but this box is way better than any love with food box. I'll have to cancel them if they don't step up

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got box 2. I am in LOVE with this sub. I don't even care that it took forever to get to me. The box is huge! I kept pulling stuff out in shock lol. The box of cookies is humongous. I'm so excited! I don't think I'll eat any of it tonight but I'm pretty excited. Pretty sure that Myglam and goodies are two boxes I'll always have!

Sad to say but this box is way better than any love with food box. I'll have to cancel them if they don't step up
Eat the dang cookies tonight, they are heaven. lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back