The Goodies.co Box December

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had tossed my box in a cupboard because of the holidays and rediscovered it last night.

They should not make chocolate caramel cookies that taste this good! OMG! So yummy. 

Then, this morning I ate the oat cakes - loved them! 

Both are sitting in my cart on the site - trying to justify purchasing them when I am trying to lose 10 pounds. 

Ugh, here's an update on my order: They can't ship one of the items in my purchase and despite placing my order during free shipping week, I'm getting charged $7.98 for a box of Effies rather than $6. Really shady when companies slip little extra charges in there for no reason. :[

When customer service did respond they were very kind but not that helpful. It's only two days past their mass billing and they can't just refund my box so I don't get one? They also offered me a free month and 25 points, the free month is appealing due to Valentine's day (I declined anyway) but the 25 loyalty points is useless because you need 300 points to get anything.

So... If you want to cancel, make sure you do it at least a week before their bill date, which is usually the 2nd.

Oh, the funniest thing happened today. I ordered what I thought were 2 boxes of the chocolate caramel cookies.

When the larger than expected box arrived, there were 4 boxes of cookies inside.

Hubby is going to have to take 2 boxes to work!! I will not give into temptation. 20 lbs. gone forever and 40 more to go by May!
rocknroll2.gif

Originally Posted by italiablu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those cookies are like crack! I love them.
and I have no clue what crack tastes like, I just know that if crack is addicting those cookies are on par.
biggrin.gif

Yes, should be. The site originally said February, but now it says I'm an active subscriber, but I have not yet been billed. 

Originally Posted by italiablu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those cookies are like crack! I love them.
My hubby had to take 3 boxes to work.. I'm on Jenny Craig, and am also exercising ( like a crack monkey).

If my weight loss stalls or I gain, I know me. I will get so upset that I will be very close to giving up. Some kind of perfectionist tendency which does not extend to most other aspects of my life, LOLOL.

Back