The Goodies.co Box December

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my box. The cookies are unbelievably good and a huge box! My daughter vultured (yes, it's a verb in my world lol) the apples. Haven't tried much else because I need to go eat a healthy lunch so I can justify eating like 5 more of those cookies haha.

I finally got mine! The post office has had it since 12/24! It was worth the wait. The caramel cookies are so good - it's nearly half gone already. The popcorn reminds me of snickerdoodles. LOVE this sub!

So jealous of those that got the caramel cookies... don't get me wrong, I like mint... but I *LOVE* caramel! Oh well, guess I'll just have to buy a box of my very own!

Oh, and those apple chips? I have a 3-year-old that refuses to eat fruits and veggies.  Picks fruit out of jello, picks the veggies out of soup, thwarts all my efforts to disguise fruits and veggies in other foods.... and he loves the freakin' apple chips.  I guess because they have more of a "potato chip" texture.   I just watched him happily crunch them down with a look of disbelief on my face. Next up... the veggie chips!

So jealous of those that got the caramel cookies... don't get me wrong, I like mint... but I *LOVE* caramel! Oh well, guess I'll just have to buy a box of my very own! Oh, and those apple chips? I have a 3-year-old that refuses to eat fruits and veggies.  Picks fruit out of jello, picks the veggies out of soup, thwarts all my efforts to disguise fruits and veggies in other foods.... and he loves the freakin' apple chips.  I guess because they have more of a "potato chip" texture.   I just watched him happily crunch them down with a look of disbelief on my face. Next up... the veggie chips!
The caramel ones don't taste super caramel y. But are still the best thing ever

I got the mint ones and I am so happy I did. I love mint over caramel any day. Somehow I imagine from the taste of these that both types are super delicious. These are so much more crispy than real Thin Mints, love that!

Lol I still haven't tried anything but maybe tonight! Thin mints are my weakness so i hope these are similar! BY THE WAY, I was insisting that my mom get this box (I put her on to love with food) and I have been telling her over and over about Goodies. When I was at her house yesterday she went on the site to receive another invite...they sent it RIGHT AWAY. She's now subscribed. So if anyone is still waiting try again for an invite!

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dying to get an invite to this, I've been waiting a month or so!
Have you tried requesting another invite?  You could also email Goodies to see where you are on the waiting list... I hope you get an invite soon! It's worth the wait!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the mint ones and I am so happy I did. I love mint over caramel any day. Somehow I imagine from the taste of these that both types are super delicious. These are so much more crispy than real Thin Mints, love that!
I was hoping for the caramel but received the mint ... I finally tried them and they are delicious!!  

Just tried the Effie's Homemade Oatcakes and they were pretty good. You think they will be super sweet but they aren't. Very buttery tasting.

I was pleasantly surprised by these as well. Reminded me of shortbread cookies - not overly sweet, but really good with tea!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was pleasantly surprised by these as well. Reminded me of shortbread cookies - not overly sweet, but really good with tea!
I agree *sips her iced tea in her big clunky glass with her pinky up*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree *sips her iced tea in her big clunky glass with her pinky up*
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I forgot all about the oat cakes! So having it now w/ tea.

I got box #2 on Christmas Eve. It was amazing and my fiance and I smashed through it rather quickly!

It was definitely a little ray of sunshine after having my house broken into. Meh. People are stupid.

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got box #2 on Christmas Eve. It was amazing and my fiance and I smashed through it rather quickly!

It was definitely a little ray of sunshine after having my house broken into. Meh. People are stupid.
Oh my gosh, that's awful! I hope everything works out ok.  And yay for this box being a bright spot in a crappy time.  I hope you get the BEST boxes from all your subs this month! You deserve it!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my gosh, that's awful! I hope everything works out ok.  And yay for this box being a bright spot in a crappy time.  I hope you get the BEST boxes from all your subs this month! You deserve it!
Thanks! Luckily I have insurance, but the past 2 weeks or so have been a total nightmare of phone calls, paperwork, reports, arrests, and so on. Can't wait to put it all behind me - hopefully by the time the January box arrives :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can not for the life of me get customer service to respond. I tried postponing my subscription last month (they used to have a suspend feature) but they billed me anyway and now they won't even email me. Would not recommend for anyone who might want to cancel anytime soon. :[

I've been waiting for what seems like ages now (4 weeks at least - just checked and I first signed up on 11/30) and about a week ago decided to try again with a different email address. And two days ago I got this message to the email address I signed up with second:

Thanks for your interest in participating in the Goodies Co. private beta.  Rest assured, we have not forgotten about you.  We are doing everything we can to get invitations out to those interested in subscribing to the Taster's Box as soon as possible. Due to high demand, the wait time for an invite will be a bit longer than usual. We anticipate extending an invitation to you within 2-4 weeks.  

And yet nothing sent to the one I signed up with first! Argh, Goodies, you are killing me! Just went and signed up with a third email address to be on the safe side. 

I thought the Dec. box was the best one yet!! Mine didn't arrive until the last week of Dec. Hubby was home for the holidays, so he finally got to sample one of my food boxes, because I'm on a diet. He liked the 2 things I didn't like too much, the oatcake and the sunflower chocolate cups.

I ordered 2 boxes of the chocolate dipped thin caramel cookies during the free shipping week in the Goodies store.

I don't know why they are slowing down their membership processing, unless they ran into a supply and demand overload. I've gotten all the boxes, and if it's any consolation. I think they are getting much better every month!! More products, and no more weird green leafy chip things like the first month. The member reviews on the site are really reflecting the increased yumminess now too.
So when those of you who have applied get your first box, it will be loaded with total tasty goodness!!

Back