The Look Bag November Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ladyrawrness /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also in regards to my earlier comment my friend was on my lap top and decided to post for me so that was not me it was my friend. Im not a Mean or rude person.
likely excuse. 

thats what celebrities on twitter say when their management tells them they have to remove something they posted. 

"LOL GUYS I WAS HACKED"

they weren't hacked, they were being inappropriate.

If thats what you want to believe fine. Dosnt hurt my feelings. I know the truth that my friend typed that not me dont really care if u choose to believe me or not.

In other news i finnaly got my bag today. Well bags i should say. They sent two. It charges to my moms card and i gve her the money because i dont have a credit card so im not sure if it charged twice. Im waiting till my mom gets home to open them. Im really hoping one is November and one is December. Probably not though.

Hi ladies,

I am new to the subscription boxes- just started end of last month and as of today I am officially obsessed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Look Bag was the first I signed up with (I literally have signed up for about 10 since then I know I am bad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) as they said they would send it out immediately and that they did. I received it two days later! I obviously received the November Bag as I received the same items as you all only my eye shadow was a Peach color.  

I believe the eye shadow was my favorite item! It is a really nice color for me so props to them for sending me a good color! I've worn it everyday since I received it.

I got the round end tweezers and at first was like what will I do with these? I personally will not use them as they really don't work for the short hairs you get from plucking your eyebrows but I used them on my boyfriend's eyebrows last night and they worked great just an FYI for you ladies who were wondering what to do with them...unfortunately for me looks like I will be plucking his eyebrows more often ha!

The Koress lip was not my color- I did give it a shot and I really liked the texture of it- the color was really pretty however I am too pale to pull it off. Might do some researching on the other colors they provide.

I liked the idea of the Scarlett and Greene samples however I will not use these as they just aren't large enough to really try and see if they will be right for my skin. My skin is very breakout prone with new cleansers/products for at least the first week and so the size they sent just won't be enough for me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The perfume- eh it wasn't really my type of perfume so I may gift this sample away.

I definitely got my $$ worth of products, however this bag did not 'wow' me as I had hoped it would, plus none of the items are on their site which I found odd.

I feel my $$ could be used on other subscription services to feed my obession. I recently contacted them to cancel so we shall see if I have any issues with getting that done. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so I checked my bank account today and I noticed a charge from The Look Store.com.... I haven't subscribed to them since they relaunched. Cancelled right away after the first bag.
wtf.gif

I had a bad feeling when i subscribed to them again since I did enjoy the bags in the past. Bad feeling confirmed. They still don't have their stuff straightened out.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have they been charging you and not sending you anything?
not a single email saying that they charged me(checked in the junk box as well). They didn't charge me last month, but this month they did.

Wow that is scary.  So, just to make sure I understand, they have never charged you on a month and not sent anything?  I ask because I am more than a little worried they might do the same thing to me as well. (I am really sick today so likely a little slow on the uptake)

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow that is scary.  So, just to make sure I understand, they have never charged you on a month and not sent anything?  I ask because I am more than a little worried they might do the same thing to me as well. (I am really sick today so likely a little slow on the uptake)
I got charged by them after I had cancelled once, but they did send me a bag, at least...

I just really wish they'd get their act together, this stuff has been going on for too long!

oh trust me, their act is so not together, its the 25th and I just got my tracking email for December's bag...noone has received theirs at all. I actually really liked the products they sent and up until now, I didn't have a problem with their service, but I just can't believe they haven't even begun sending out this month's bag...

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh trust me, their act is so not together, its the 25th and I just got my tracking email for December's bag...noone has received theirs at all. I actually really liked the products they sent and up until now, I didn't have a problem with their service, but I just can't believe they haven't even begun sending out this month's bag...
     I agree.  No tracking email for me yet.  I'm really tired of hearing that "shipping is in progress" on FB....yet very few have received tracking emails when shipping happened all last week.  Wondering why the delay yet again this month....

Back