Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep thats the only reason i never bought the Alice palette is because..... I own all those colors already
icon_rolleyes.gif

I just checked and the palette is still available at Sephora.com! Don't miss out, who knows when it will be back in stock!!! This palette contains 15 full sized eyeshadows that are specific to this palette and can't be found elsewhere! Go for it, ladies! Don't miss out! 

Originally Posted by Jisellerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I need to find the Alice in Wonderland UD Palette somewhere. I wasn't able to get it when it was out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I feel for ya on wanting to have this palette.  The colors are beautiful and the pop up art in the palette is soooo cute!  I had to buy mine off of ebay and I spent $100 on it!  Had to have it, but haven't used it yet, like I said before.  I don't know if you can still find this palette on ebay or not anymore.  Check it out and check the swaps. The colors may be dupes of other's, but the palette is so darn cute! Can't blame ya for wanting it. 

I just did that with the BOS 1.... How rare is it to find the very first book of shadows. Still new with brushes too... i bought it, overpriced but worth it for my collection. And the Discontinued colors that are in it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get the email??

Apparently, UrbanDecay.com is now in stock with the palette.

Whataquinkiedink?!
icon_rolleyes.gif
The palette is currently available at UD.com and Sephora.com! Get them while they last. I'm guessing they will go fast yet again!  I think this palette is totally worth it! Very sleek and sophisticated looking, and it's nice that it has a little compartment in it.  Like Temptalia said, "maybe it will hold some brushes".  Would be very cool if you could store brushes in the compartment, then it would be travel ready!

Ok so , so far I like it. Ive been so busy i've only used it once :'(

I'm not too sure about vanilla though... It seems alittle bit.... hmm.... whatever the equivalent of chalky would be for a mostly glitter highlight color. It has a bit of fall out and its not a strong pigment.

As for the colors I have used to far, Deep End is like shattered but without the green duo tone. So it's more of pure Turquoise shimmer. Evidence is a nice dark blue. Darker than Radium. And Blackout i still feel is like Perversion, a solid matte black. I'll have to try that with out other colors underneath to tell for sure.

I can't believe that it's still available at Sephora.com  Did UD learn a lesson from the Naked palette fiasco?  Or was the first time it was in stock and sold out in 12 hours meant to hype us all up, so we scramble to get it?  If so, it worked on me.  
icon_rolleyes.gif
  I was scared it would sell out so I went ahead and got a second one while I could as a Christmas gift.

I want this palette so much, but I'm broke at the moment and looking for work so it'll have to wait haha

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want this palette so much, but I'm broke at the moment and looking for work so it'll have to wait haha
I'm with you Annette. I keep coveting it and look at my budget and can't get it this month. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> In August my beauty budget is near zero since it's back-to-school time and I still have to get the kids their stuff.

Originally Posted by Jisellerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I need to find the Alice in Wonderland UD Palette somewhere. I wasn't able to get it when it was out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This palette is currently being sold on ebay.  Go and get your's now if you don't want to miss out completely!  They aren't as high priced as when I purchased mine off of ebay, so like I said, go and get em now!

I bought this palette, but I'm a little disappointed. I wish the colors were a deeper and not so shimmery. So don't be disappointed if you didn't get it.

*SHRIEK* I really want this palette and it would come back in stock when I still have a week until payday lol

Back