Urban Decay 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing more swatches I'm glad I decided on the Glinda over the Theodora. I feel like I have tons of browns and black eyeliners and probably wouldn't ever use the greens. I've been eyeing the naked lip pencil for a while and the pastel-y colors are something I don't have at all in my collection.

Definetely agree with you.. I wanted Theodora so bad so I had to get both.. I have 6 extra zeros laying around in my extra pile! Yikes.. But the lip pencil was gorgeous!

After seeing more swatches I'm glad I decided on the Glinda over the Theodora. I feel like I have tons of browns and black eyeliners and probably wouldn't ever use the greens. I've been eyeing the naked lip pencil for a while and the pastel-y colors are something I don't have at all in my collection.

Definetely agree with you.. I wanted Theodora so bad so I had to get both.. I have 6 extra zeros laying around in my extra pile! Yikes.. But the lip pencil was gorgeous!

To me, the colors in the Naked Basics palette seem pretty dupeable and not worth the price tag. I was going to get it anyway since I'm a UD collector once Ulta sent me that 20% off anything coupon, but they've now added a Urban Decay exclusion to it. Grrrrrr...

Originally Posted by BlueRoses2525 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To me, the colors in the Naked Basics palette seem pretty dupeable and not worth the price tag. I was going to get it anyway since I'm a UD collector once Ulta sent me that 20% off anything coupon, but they've now added a Urban Decay exclusion to it. Grrrrrr...
emilynoel83 did a naked basics dupe video on youtube. she got EXACT dupes from one of Coastal Scent's palettes! but, I'm happy I got basics. I use Venus every single day.

Hi all, I just received a single-use $5 off coupon for online purchases from the UD site.  It expires Feb 28 and I'm definitely not planning to order more stuff before then!  If someone would like the single-use code let me know and I'll PM you!  

Hi all, I just received a single-use $5 off coupon for online purchases from the UD site.  It expires Feb 28 and I'm definitely not planning to order more stuff before then!  If someone would like the single-use code let me know and I'll PM you!  
Still up for grabs? I'll take it!

Back