Urban Decay Holiday 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay! Lia, what happened to your blog?

I got to enjoy it for a full 10 minutes before I had to go to class hahaha. I reverted everything to drafts for now lol, I got too busy between school and work to do anything beauty related and it was bugging me that the last post had been months ago. Trying to get into a more fixed routine this semester before starting up again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whoo! Part one of four complete! Black Market set acquired! It's sitting on my desk right now while I scarf down lunch. My coworkers (my department consists of one other woman who exclusively uses black liquid liner and two dudes) will all be completely baffled by my joy.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whoo! Part one of four complete! Black Market set acquired! It's sitting on my desk right now while I scarf down lunch. My coworkers (my department consists of one other woman who exclusively uses black liquid liner and two dudes) will all be completely baffled by my joy.

Haha! That's awesome! My boyfriend is totally bewildered by my squeals of joy when I open my packages. He's REALLY going to be confused by the sounds I will make when I get my latest Ulta order featuring Vice 2, Shattered Face Case, & the Tarte Lipsurgence set. I emit a high pitched squeal just thinking about it! lol

I picked this up last week and love it!!!!!

Back