Urban Decay Holiday 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by HHummel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YESSSS!! I would snatch that up in an instant! 

Rumor has it, they will be releasing Naked 3 after the holiday, and the naked basics palette was a test run on how mattes would do.
I have "naked" shadows coming out of my ears. I want matte shadows in FULL COLOR!!

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Rumor has it, they will be releasing Naked 3 after the holiday, and the naked basics palette was a test run on how mattes would do.

I'll most likely get it (since I get mostly all of their new releases). I don't used my Naked and Naked 2 as often but a third one would be nice (...they should make it all brand spanking new 12 shades; that would definitely sell QUICK). I really would love a matte shadow palette.. Something along the lines of bold, bright, and fun; maybe for their spring line!

This!

I have "naked" shadows coming out of my ears. I want matte shadows in FULL COLOR!! This!
Exactly something different from UD.. I can see it selling well since they haven't done something unique like this.

I would LOVE a matte palette from UD!!!!

Something like a matte version of Vice 2 
yuck2.gif

I'll most likely get it (since I get mostly all of their new releases). I don't used my Naked and Naked 2 as often but a third one would be nice (...they should make it all brand spanking new 12 shades; that would definitely sell QUICK). I really would love a matte shadow palette.. Something along the lines of bold, bright, and fun; maybe for their spring line!
I heard it will include all new, never before seen shades for urban decay.

I heard it will include all new, never before seen shades for urban decay.

where'd you hear this from O.O

Quote:Originally Posted by HHummel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Department store make up girl with a strong love for urban decay

ehh i won't get my hopes up then.. just gonna wait for UD or someone else to actually show pics and what not.

...has anyone received a shipping notice from Sephora for the Anarchy face case?! ughhhhhhh come on Sephora!!

I got my face case shipment today. I LOVE it. My Sephora shipping is always super fast, generally 2 days or less.

Quote: Originally Posted by ultajunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my face case shipment today. I LOVE it. My Sephora shipping is always super fast, generally 2 days or less.

lucky! i didn't even receive a tracking # yet.. =(

lucky! i didn't even receive a tracking # yet.. =(
I feel like it takes longer for us in California to get a tracking for Sephora now because they changed the shipping location from Maryland to Utah, but then once it ships, it gets here in 2 days instead of 3.

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I feel like it takes longer for us in California to get a tracking for Sephora now because they changed the shipping location from Maryland to Utah, but then once it ships, it gets here in 2 days instead of 3.

i've never had a problem with this and they still do ship some items from Maryland. I order on Sephora.com at least 5+ times a month and I usually get tracking by the end of the day or next morning. Blehh x(

Urban Decay's Shattered Face Case!!!

The packaging is really pretty on this case since it features 2 layers (the top layer holds 5 of their "brand new and exclusive" eyeshadows, travel size eyeliner, and full size jumbo lip pencil while the bottom houses 2 blushes and a highlighter).

The eyeshadows are really pretty and workable. I could've bumped up my makeup and added the eyeshadow in Nameless (medium gray-brown satin) on my outer V but I just decided to keep it simple and dust it very slightly along the lower lash line; keeping Remix (rich purple shimmer w/ tonal micro glitter) shown the most on my lower lash line. Minor Sin (champagne-pink satin) is on the lid with Bleach (yellow beige matte) as a highlight and Shakedown (rich brown gunmetal-satin) in the crease. A really simple eye look that basically EVERYONE can do.

The Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Lovechild is a bit too light for my liking (..I need a bold lip) but really pretty so it's okay!

My only complaint? Why is there 2 blushes and 1 highlighter?! Why couldn't they make it 1 bronzer, 1 blush, and 1 highlighter?! >.< & quit putting Zero in every single palette. They could've easily made an exclusive deep purple eyeliner and threw it in this kit to make people more excited.

I'm working on the review at the moment for my blog and I will be posting it around 12AM :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i've never had a problem with this and they still do ship some items from Maryland. I order on Sephora.com at least 5+ times a month and I usually get tracking by the end of the day or next morning. Blehh x(
idk, lately I find that when I get items from MD, I get shipping within a few hours if I order in the morning or by the next day, but once it's from Utah, it takes about 3-4 days for me to get tracking. I guess it depends? lol. The face case looks nice though, thanks for the swatches!

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  idk, lately I find that when I get items from MD, I get shipping within a few hours if I order in the morning or by the next day, but once it's from Utah, it takes about 3-4 days for me to get tracking. I guess it depends? lol. The face case looks nice though, thanks for the swatches!

blah Sephora sucks.. I do like that Utah only takes 2 days (..they're so close to us so why 2 days?!?!) not a problem.. will you be getting any? I need to purchase the Tarte stuff (...waiting for it at the Sephora stores tho)

Back