Urban Decay Holiday 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Face Cases, but I doubt I would actually splurge on them. But I love the idea, mostly because I love things that come in kits like that.

Vice 2, Ocho Loco 2, Black Market, & Anarchy Face Case are up on Sephora.com 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif

Now to decide what I'm going to buy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif

thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just bought Anarchy!

My Vice 2 and Shattered face case arrived from Urban Decay this past Friday. I have not had the chance to use them yet because I had surgery on Thursday and have worn no makeup since last Wednesday. I just ordered the Anarchy face case from Sephora.com and I will be looking forward to its arrival. I think this is really all of the things I am getting from their Holiday collection minus the powder that I need to order from Ulta during my next order. I am thinking about doing a makeout for 2014 because I have SO many products and I just don't know how many more things I need to add to my collection before I start to use things up. I have worked through a few products in August and so far here in September but, it's just not enough. Thinking about moving closer to my husband's job in April when our lease is up so I really should work through products until then so I don't have quite so much to box up and relocate. Hope that everyone is enjoying their purchases!

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here is a mini sneak peek of the Vice 2 palette!

There are better pics but I haven't edit them yet.. SO TIRED.
This is gorgeous!

I'm considering ebay-ing the palettes that I already have because if I buy this I will feel bad for having so many palettes.

My vice 2 and black market should be at my house when I get out of work!! I am so excited I'm about to leave early, lol.

I may have a problem... I snapped up Black Market when I was in Ulta on Labor Day because I knew it had to be part of the Holiday collection and didn't know if I'd be able to get it back home in Canada if I passed it up since the ONLY authorized Urban Decay conduit in Canada is Sephora, who doesn't always carry the full line. Went home, read up on who was carrying what, resigned myself to only getting Ocho Loco 2, Anarchy & Vice 2. Then, patiently waited/stalked Sephora.ca until the online release last night. I successfully placed separate orders for Vice 2 & Ocho Loco 2, only to then begin to make loud gnashings of the teeth because apparently the Anarchy face case doesn't ship to Canada? Why Sephora, why? Somehow, this justified me in setting up a parcel forwarding service so that I would no longer be denied. First, I went to the UD site & put the Shattered FaceCase in my cart then Protest & Strip because they're also only available there so it totally makes sense to get all teh LE things(right?), then threw Glinda in too because I can't get it that cheap on eBay anyway (amirite?) and I then I bought a Fun palette for a friend with a thing for cephalopods.(It's like, charitable n stuff, so that totes offsets the rest of it. Right? Right?!) THEN, I went back to sephora.com & checked out with the precious Anarchy in my basket using my shiny new American shipping address. Yes, dear reader. I bought them all. The kicker? Up until 2 years ago, I didn't even know Urban Decay existed. Because I didn't care about makeup in the slightest. Heed my cautionary tale...

This is gorgeous! I'm considering ebay-ing the palettes that I already have because if I buy this I will feel bad for having so many palettes.
Or a blog sale! That's how I make $$$ since I don't work at all.. Or my boyfriend buys it.. But other than that taking pictures and listing them at decent prices really brings in people.

My vice 2 and black market should be at my house when I get out of work!! I am so excited I'm about to leave early, lol.
Lols hey; self-control! The pencils are fun to play with.. I really want the Ocho Loco 2 or the black market but I don't know if I should go that route. The Vice 2 is really pretty!

I'll post swatches of the shattered face case tonight ..... & I really need to update my blog with the reviews. I've been so busy!

Lols hey; self-control! The pencils are fun to play with.. I really want the Ocho Loco 2 or the black market but I don't know if I should go that route. The Vice 2 is really pretty!

I'm super happy I went with the black market! The colors are at least colored so they are fun, but they are muted/dusky enough that I can wear them all to work without people going "WOAH HEY PURPLE EYELINER". I loooove vice 2. I held it next to my original vice palette and honestly they really are different enough to need both. :p 

I'm super happy I went with the black market! The colors are at least colored so they are fun, but they are muted/dusky enough that I can wear them all to work without people going "WOAH HEY PURPLE EYELINER". I loooove vice 2. I held it next to my original vice palette and honestly they really are different enough to need both. :p 
I agree with what you're saying! The colors are gorgeous even if they aren't bright. Definitely bold and eye-catching still. I would still wear an eyeliner if it's bright but I would kinda put a deeper bold eyeshadow shade dusting it lightly towards the inner lash line. Like a bright purple eyeliner and a gunmetal shade dusting it along the inner lash line. It tones it down a bit. I believe that the Vice 2 and original Vice are different too but again some people might not see it. Urban Decay should start working on a bold matte shadow palette!

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree with what you're saying! The colors are gorgeous even if they aren't bright. Definitely bold and eye-catching still. I would still wear an eyeliner if it's bright but I would kinda put a deeper bold eyeshadow shade dusting it lightly towards the inner lash line. Like a bright purple eyeliner and a gunmetal shade dusting it along the inner lash line. It tones it down a bit. I believe that the Vice 2 and original Vice are different too but again some people might not see it. Urban Decay should start working on a bold matte shadow palette!
YESSSS!! I would snatch that up in an instant! 

YESSSS!! I would snatch that up in an instant! 
Rumor has it, they will be releasing Naked 3 after the holiday, and the naked basics palette was a test run on how mattes would do.

Rumor has it, they will be releasing Naked 3 after the holiday, and the naked basics palette was a test run on how mattes would do.
I'll most likely get it (since I get mostly all of their new releases). I don't used my Naked and Naked 2 as often but a third one would be nice (...they should make it all brand spanking new 12 shades; that would definitely sell QUICK). I really would love a matte shadow palette.. Something along the lines of bold, bright, and fun; maybe for their spring line!

Ugh don't tell me that! This Black Friday I am finally going to get Naked 2 after wanting it forever (this will be my first high end palette). Now I'm going to lust after ANOTHER palette and wonder why I won't convince myself to spend the money...

Ugh don't tell me that! This Black Friday I am finally going to get Naked 2 after wanting it forever (this will be my first high end palette). Now I'm going to lust after ANOTHER palette and wonder why I won't convince myself to spend the money...
You should get the naked 2 when they have 20% off :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back