Urban Decay Holiday 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes he is!  That is awesome!  Post pics of your goodies when you get them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  OK my boyfriend pulled through big time lol. My birthday isn't until next week but he just ordered me 5 of the revolution lipsticks, vice 2, and the black market liner set. He is seriously the best ever. 

Gotta love them even though they are a pain at times haha

OK my boyfriend pulled through big time lol. My birthday isn't until next week but he just ordered me 5 of the revolution lipsticks, vice 2, and the black market liner set. He is seriously the best ever. 

Urgghhh the quote but is broken, but I will for sure post pics as soon as they get here. The lipsticks are all coming from sephora since I wanted the points and the other things from UD, so they may take longer. 

And yes, vicky, gotta love him! I would never have spoiled myself on a new eyeshadow palette lol. OK well maybe I would have but not all at once. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow! Your boyfriend is pretty amazing! It definitely sounds like you found a keeper. It's hard to find someone that understands and supports a makeup addiction.

Gotta LOVE LOVE boyfriends who know the importance of points ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Urgghhh the quote but is broken, but I will for sure post pics as soon as they get here. The lipsticks are all coming from sephora since I wanted the points and the other things from UD, so they may take longer.  And yes, vicky, gotta love him! I would never have spoiled myself on a new eyeshadow palette lol. OK well maybe I would have but not all at once. 

A couple months ago when the Brocato flat iron was on sale at Ulta my husband bought it for me and made sure I got the points. It is awesome to have a supportive partner in life.

I agree!  Last year my husband bought me  UD vice.  I asked "did you use my Sephora points card?"  He goes "yeah."  I was like "How did you get the number?  He is like I gave them your info and they looked you uop"  Good thin  I married him!  He is a total beauty enabler.  I just have to remmber to return the favor when it comes to his video games!

I was asking his advice on if I should order  the Black Market from Ulta (cause it was available) or wait till it came to Sephora and he was like "just get whatever you want!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gotta LOVE LOVE boyfriends who know the importance of points
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A couple months ago when the Brocato flat iron was on sale at Ulta my husband bought it for me and made sure I got the points. It is awesome to have a supportive partner in life.

Love it when they say "just get whatever you want" ...i think it's kinda something like 'just get it quick & stop deciding already!' Hahaha

When in store I agree!  But I was interwebs shopping so what he probably menat was "I don't want to talk about this, so if I just tell you to buy it, this conversation ends."  Win!

Quote:

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love it when they say "just get whatever you want" ...i think it's kinda something like 'just get it quick & stop deciding already!' Hahaha

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my boyfriend did the same thing when he bought me some nars nail polish for our anniversary! it was pretty smart on his part!

Sweet!  Another keeper!  And Nars?!! Swoon!  

I usually have a running wishi list I email to my husband, that way if he wants to suprise me it is with something I like and I do not know what it will be cause he can choose anything on the list.  He does the same for me so when I want to get something "just cause."

Quote:

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my boyfriend did the same thing when he bought me some nars nail polish for our anniversary! it was pretty smart on his part!

lol, we all found enablers! That's bad! My bf was so opposed to my goo hoarding until I visited his hometown and found his guitars, lol. Now he gets to say nothing! We all have our habits and its so nice to have someone support you in them.

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Urban Decay junkie here! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All of the stuff looks nice.. but I'll only be grabbing Vice 2 + Anarchy Face Case + Shattered Face Case.. I can't justify buying more Urban Decay Liners when I have over 50 of them =/ but for some odd reason I think that I'll still get the eyeliner sets (..not now but later during the holidays) haha

^ all of my Urban Decay liners.. I had to take it out of the Vault so that I can get easy access ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also have a brand new makeup set-up with the ikea alex (9 drawers + 5 drawers) and the linnmon desk with adil legs. I got the pot from Ikea for $4 and the brush holder for $17 (not from Ikea)!

Cute! Nice collection!! I know that is an off topic question but how do you like the pink sponge?

omg can my vice 2 get here already. It is slotted for delivery on tuesday which is my actual birthday so maybe I should be happy but I WANT IT NOOWOWW.

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's definitely a great birthday gift!

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

iagree.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

6.gif

Back